Profile Not Automatically Updating

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Looks like auto updating off for everyone currently, but guessing it's just to make sure the updating is fully in order before the auto updates are turned back on. 

Oh, okay. Thought it was just me... again. :emo:

• 4 weeks later...
On 24.4.2023 at 8:30 PM, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

Any news on this? I also have to manually update for some time now, since automatic updates aren't working, and there's no setting to turn them on on my own.

You can try and reach out to @Sly Ripper since he is the owner of PSNP and the only one who can fix this "issue" (if it wasn't disabled intentionally).

You can also try your luck on Discord, people say he is more responsive there than on the forums. 

Maybe you'll be the lucky one who actually gets a response.

On 22.3.2023 at 7:01 PM, MidnightDragon said:

I just think the auto update is down since most premium accounts I see are stuck in “updating soon”. So hopefully back on before long.

My guess too but if this is really the case I expect clear communication from the devs. To me it's not working since over two months too and posts addressing the problem are closed shortly with the false message "fixed". I don't like how this is handled and I will reevaluate using this service. It's either pay to update or not, simple isn't it?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can still manually update your profile, don't need to pay for that.

You're right, but it would be really nice to know if there was an intended change or not. If auto updating is now a premium feature, that's Sly's decision to make, but if not, the lack of any communication is frustrating. I've been manually updating my profile for months now, and it's not the end of the world, but the auto update is still advertised on the home page, so I think our frustration should be understandable. Manual updating is a workaround, not a solution to the issue.

• Like 1

Hello to all members of the PSN Profiles community ☺️

I strongly hope that the current message finds all of you extremely well!

Through this reply, I would like to join the discussion, mentioning that (as a Registered/Non-Premium user) I am also facing the "auto-update" issue ?

However, the PSN Profiles platform is amazing and surely @Sly Ripper will clarify us or solve this bug soon ?

My best and sincere regards,
GaserStarwatcher

• Like 1

@Sly Ripper What's the deal here? Can you give us any kind of information?

From the main page: When do profiles update?

• Premium: Every 6 hours
  • Unregistered: Weekly
19 minutes ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

Is auto-update working for Premium members?

For now, yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sly disables that too.

• Like 1

On 30.04.2023 at 4:23 AM, Mori said:

You can try and reach out to @Sly Ripper since he is the owner of PSNP and the only one who can fix this "issue" (if it wasn't disabled intentionally).

You can also try your luck on Discord, people say he is more responsive there than on the forums. 

Maybe you'll be the lucky one who actually gets a response.

I'm not expecting it to do anything. What I've learned from browsing this forum is that moderators are so apathetic that they won't do anything that would require them to put an effort in it.

2 hours ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

I'm not expecting it to do anything. What I've learned from browsing this forum is that moderators are so apathetic that they won't do anything that would require them to put an effort in it.

Oh no worries, I don't expect a response. It's not my first time. :P However, one can still dream...

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 8:15 AM, Dry said:

Unregistered profiles not updating weekly is dumb. 

This is genuinely the worst part imo, us regular trophy hunters will get around to updating our profiles eventually but it really sucks that unregistered profiles aren't being updated anymore, every person I've found online recently and wanted to check out their profiles hadn't been updated in months if not years (still able to be manually updated) or just friend's profiles I like looking at I have to manually update all the time

also it's just lame to see popular releases, especially more recent ones like Elden Ring or Ragnarok, have such high completion rates - and thus a lack of the genuine statistics of the larger collection of profiles on the website

Can't imagine it's the easiest thing running this site but I hope everything gets sorted out

• Like 4

• 1 month later...