Profile Not Automatically Updating

Hello everyone!

After a brief hiatus I have rediscovered this sight, only to learn my profile hasn't been updating automatically for the past few weeks now. I am an unregistered user, but my account isn't automatically updated at all. Has anyone got a fix for this problem, or perhaps somebody I could contact (sorry I wasn't quite sure how to get in contact with the creator)? I really do like this site so hopefully get this problem fixed.

Thanks for any help in advance.

48 minutes ago, Callumari13 said:

Has anyone got a fix for this problem

You can manually update every 60 minutes.

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

you can update it manually on the main page

I just updated OP's profile and it's showing no new trophies earned in the past 24 hours.

My profile stopped auto updating about a week and a half ago. I'm a registered user, and I noticed that my new trophies were not showing up anymore. I know I can just manually update, and have a couple times since then, but I'm wondering if anyone involved with the site can see some reason auto update is not working. If you update my profile now, you'll see several trophies for Judgement over the past 3 or 4 days that haven't registered with the site. In fact, my profile doesn't even recognize that I started Judgement yet. 

I'll just update manually if no one has an answer, but any help would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, Moridin83 said:

I made a post about this too. It seems like it's a problem for at least a few of us. It's not like it's hard to update manually, but I did appreciate the convenience of the auto updates.

Yes i am also curious about the reason, why it stopped auto updating!

Some people say "just manually update it". Of course we all know manually update. :) It's not the deal.

Also how many "a few of us"?

Maybe really a few people? Because there are not many posts about auto update issue.

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just updated your profile and it shows your last trophy as being from 2 days ago in Elden Ring.

It's also showing empty lists for Modern Warfare and TLOU Remaster which shouldn't be there as they're deleted lists.

I'm hoping that if I get another trophy then it'll fix itself but we'll see.

1 minute ago, amurnin100 said:

Rather than new topics being opened discussing this , I suggest @DaivRules or other moderator open and pin a sole forum post so people can update if and when this occurs rather than multiple people posting in new topics :)

Ideally the first post in a pinned topic would be a helpful post with some kind of information or troubleshooting to provide answers for someone asking about the topic. I don't think we have any answers or specific troubleshooting steps for these scenarios.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Ideally the first post in a pinned topic would be a helpful post with some kind of information or troubleshooting to provide answers for someone asking about the topic. I don't think we have any answers or specific troubleshooting steps for these scenarios.

I know , it’s just handy that anyone that has this issue , is all condensed into one topic rather than several so that @Sly Ripper can see numbers of affected users in any given time rather only searching the most recent topic.

Thanks @DaivRules:)

Same problem here, registered but not paying user. Not updating automatically since almost two weeks, no matter which PS system. Manually updated it yesterday thanks to this thread. Never did this in the last 5+ years, worked flawlessly. :/