Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I have not yet got that platinum (VERY close, just 10 5th weapons to Weapon Collector trophy and after that it's instant platinum!) I have to say Dynasty Warriors 8. When you're playing those "not so laid back games" for a long time you need something beside you can go just "BRAINS OUT!" So... hack and slash or beat 'em up games. You can just destroy everything. Then everything is fine again and you can continue your main goal. That works for me :D

Borderlands 2/Terraria/PAYDAY1/Demon's Souls (NA) [i'm often giving help on these games even though I long have the plat for them]

Sound Shapes and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit [because I have this personal issue that I need to listen a music to take it off my head + I love these games]

• 2 weeks later...

Soulcalibur IV (though it doesn't have trophies on PS3) which i almost abandoned, Saints Row The Third and Mass Effect 3. There are good chances that Star Wars Battlefront will be my new one.

Edited by DeathNyx

All of the Souls games. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 & 2. I have earned the platinum for Demon's Souls on 3 accounts and still play it. I would love to be able to go back and redo it all not knowing anything about it because even though the game is a pain in the ass at times. It has a good story and it makes you work for it. It doesn't baby you every step of the way like most games do.