This platinum is ridiculously INSANE!

On 01/05/2023 at 1:31 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

If you don't care what people think why'd you create this pointless topic to begin with? Attention? 

I posted it as a WARNING as I said in my original post. I am like a Doomsayer for mental platinums and I will warn as many people as I can. I also meant to say I don't care what people think about "me". Forgot to add that. People can have their opinions.

Edited by ElektrickRage

8 hours ago, ElektrickRage said:

I posted it as a WARNING as I said in my original post. I am like a Doomsayer for mental platinums and I will warn as many people as I can. I also meant to say I don't care what people think about "me". Forgot to add that. People can have their opinions.

?? cooked bro

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ElektrickRage said:

Mate you don't need to make a thread every time you don't like the content/length of a 100% for a game. If people want to go for a game's platinum they will do their research using guides and make a decision themselves

• Like 1

11 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Mate you don't need to make a thread every time you don't like the content/length of a 100% for a game. If people want to go for a game's platinum they will do their research using guides and make a decision themselves

Yes I do and I will. Nothing is wrong with it, I can do as I please. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't played this and I don't know if I will, but it's your typical R* platinum/100%.  I platinumed/100%ed RDR over a decade ago and it easily took me over 350 hours and the online was a complete boostfest.  Last year, I platinumed (and then some) GTA V and according to the PS app I supposedly sunk 437 hours of my life into that game going for the platinum.  I don't know how accurate the PS app times are.  I had calculated it at 337 hours or so or about 100 hours less, but I digress.  The point is....it's a R* game and this is typical.  Nothing to see here. 

People who says ''don't play this game" don't even know what we had to do in the first game in order to get the platinum.

The online is somewhat pointless but everything else is just playing the game and doing every possible thing which is kind of rich and was done perfectly. The first game was the pinnacle of gaming more than a decade ago and it stayed like that even today, pretty much like every Rockstar game.

I think it's insane that people don't play it just because it says 200 hours to complete in a guide.

• Like 4

75 hours and I'm not even close to platinum, but you know what? I don't care, I love TLOU, Skyrim, AC Valhalla, Diablo and a huge amount of games but this one is special, I can't say it's my favorite ever, but it's way beyond special and it's certainly among those game I wish I could forget everything about it and play it like my first time. So call me stupid crazy, but I'm going for it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

290 hours to get 100% for GTA V (got dlcs first then platinum as last trophy)

i'm on 100+ hours on RDR2 and half of trophies for it,

and the only annoying thing is probably the gold medals due to objectives to be done in one run (doable anyway), unlike GTA V,

but i love it moooooore, better story, characters, environment, so enjoy one of best games ever and don't think about time for platinum

🐎🤠

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 10:16 PM, TheSpinsk said:

It isn't even a hard plat, it just takes time. Maybe you just suck at the game or sum.

Urhm, dunno if you’re talking about me but I didn’t say anywhere it was hard just time consuming. So dunno where you extracted that from. But that is exactly my point that it is time consuming and drags on with the repetitive stuff turning out to be boring. If something is so repetitive over and over at least make it more engaging and fun, I swear I got PTSD from whipping my horse over 9000 times. I dunno what it is about this game and I respect people that enjoy it but I kinda despise it.

Edited by ElektrickRage

I particularly hated rdr2. I loved rdr1 but 2, too much unecessary realism in my opinion, like the horse dying hitting a small Stone. The character is heavy. Many side missions and missions and now that im old, im not a fan of american history. I just went to the platinum because my wife opened it in my account, it was the most boring 300 hours i spent in a game

• Haha 2

I like that the plat isn’t given to you simply because you finished the game. The plat is tough but it’s worth the time and effort.

I find myself often thinking about platting it again on my alt account just because I enjoyed it so much.