April Playstation Plus (Europe) Content (Rumoured)

Goro

Why are so many people upset, lol?

PS4: Mercenary Kings

PS3: PES 2014, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Vita: Hotline Miami, Moto GP13

=> Sly Cooper is Cross-Buy, so you'll get it for PS3 aswell! Hotline Miami is on PS3 and will soon be on PS4

Sony is giving you 7 games across all platforms this month! And they're all decent

Why are so many people upset, lol?

PS3: PES 2014, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Vita: Hotline Miami, Moto GP13

=> Sly Cooper is Cross-Buy, so you'll get it for VITA aswell! Hotline Miami is on PS3 and will soon be on PS4

Sony is giving you 7 games across all platforms this month! And they're all decent

fixed...

maybe because:

PS3: PES 2014, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - a sports game and a great but somehow requires you to play the first 3 games to fully enjoyed it (I might be wrong)

Vita: Hotline Miami, Moto GP13 - a good game but mostly be already owned by PS+ members being in sale every now and then and ANOTHER RACING GAME...

Would Hotline Miami be cross buy? :)

I think so too.  Guacamelee was available on the PS3 even though it was only on the Vita's PS+ list a couple months ago.  I'm hoping that Sly is therefore going to be available on the Vita too, but we'll see.  Generally, if the PS store says its cross buy, then if one of the games is on + you can get it on all available platforms that month.

Overall, I'm happy with this offering for April.  A few to add to the backlog, but some I will actually play.

• Like 1

This is a real let down. I was hoping we would finally get some good games for PS4 and still nothing. Another arcade-ish game that could easily be on the PS3. I guess Sly game is cool always wanted to play that series and they're all supposed to be really easy to platinum

This is a real let down. I was hoping we would finally get some good games for PS4 and still nothing. Another arcade-ish game that could easily be on the PS3. I guess Sly game is cool always wanted to play that series and they're all supposed to be really easy to platinum

The PS4 has been out 4 months, I think it is incredible that Sony is giving away any games for free. Why would they be giving away the "system sellers" when that is how they make most of their money? I think people should be happy that we're getting PS4 games at all and when the PS4 has an established library in the next year or so, that is when we'll see the awesome games.

Parker

• Like 1

wow it's.. it's.. it's awful.. 

The PS4 has been out 4 months, I think it is incredible that Sony is giving away any games for free. Why would they be giving away the "system sellers" when that is how they make most of their money? I think people should be happy that we're getting PS4 games at all and when the PS4 has an established library in the next year or so, that is when we'll see the awesome games.

Parker

Easy to assume they're free, they're not, it's $4 a month to rent them. 

wow it's.. it's.. it's awful.. 

Easy to assume they're free, they're not, it's $4 a month to rent them. 

Depends on how you look at it, I suppose. Some could look at the $50 yearly subscription as simply a way to play online and the games are just an extra incentive, as well as the other PS+ features. 

Regardless, it is silly to expect Sony to put triple A PS4 games on the service now.

Parker

• Like 1

Depends on how you look at it, I suppose. Some could look at the $50 yearly subscription as simply a way to play online and the games are just an extra incentive, as well as the other PS+ features. 

Regardless, it is silly to expect Sony to put triple A PS4 games on the service now.

Parker

Yeah you can't expect much from PS4 yet, I find it surprising that they're actually giving away any games to be honest; games are usually on PS + to sell DLC; and yeah it's a glass half full, glass half empty kind of deal, depends on how you look at it. But really you are paying $4 a month to rent a game picked out of a lucky dip bag. 

Yeah you can't expect much from PS4 yet, I find it surprising that they're actually giving away any games to be honest; games are usually on PS + to sell DLC; and yeah it's a glass half full, glass half empty kind of deal, depends on how you look at it. But really you are paying $4 a month to rent a game picked out of a lucky dip bag. 

If that was the only thing PS+ offered that would be true, but there are various other things that the service offers, especially on the PS4. 

It would be kind of cool if Sony somehow allowed registered PS+ users to vote on games (out of a list) each month to show up as the game collection for the next month. I think that'd be the best way to keep the most amount of people happy. Either way though, I'm fine. They've released a ton of great games already and I'm 100% happy with the service at it is. 

Parker

there simply aren't enough ps4 titles yet to put a good one on ps+ so we'll have to wait. early ps4 buyers with ps+ have a reason to be let down but ps3 and vita owners only need one good title a year to compensate for the annual fee. and if you buy ps+ on sale for 37,50 or get 3 months extra it is almost free indeed !

if this is the april line-up i will be getting hotline miami and moto gp i suppose.

Parker

Yeah I know, I was expecting somebody to say this..But still i think that they could give out games like Rayman or Tomb Raider, games that were already free on a different system. Or Trine 2 would make me really happy and I think it's possible to be free at some point, it is one of my favourite games to play with friends.

If we could get Hotline Miami thanks to cross-buy on PS4 that would be great :)

Kinda disappointing, unless Sly Cooper and Hotline Miami are crossbuy.

Hotline Miami should be.  I bought it last time it was on sale, and got the PS3 version for no extra cost.

The position with Sly is slightly more confused.  The PSN store for the PS3 version says that you get the Vita version for free with cross-buy; and as the Sly game is in the PS3 PS+ offering on the leaked list, I'm hopeful that that means the Vita version will be available too.  However, the Vita version of the game says that the PS3 version is sold separately.  We'll see what happens I guess.

Hotline Miami should be.  I bought it last time it was on sale, and got the PS3 version for no extra cost.

The position with Sly is slightly more confused.  The PSN store for the PS3 version says that you get the Vita version for free with cross-buy; and as the Sly game is in the PS3 PS+ offering on the leaked list, I'm hopeful that that means the Vita version will be available too.  However, the Vita version of the game says that the PS3 version is sold separately.  We'll see what happens I guess.

I hope so, I tried to redeem the crossbuy Vita version, but it didn't work. And when I tried again I got an error message.

So it looks like this was confirmed: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-plus-april-pro-evo-2014-mercenary-kings-sly-cooper/

It also confirms that Sly should be cross-buy, which is awesome.

I note that Sly features cross-save, and that there are separate trophy lists for the 2 versions.  Does that mean that, if I were to plat it on one console, then load the save on the other, the plat would pop there too, Sound Shapes style?