Last Non-PlayStation game you beat and when?

Woodsteel95

Quite a while ago, I indulged in a retro game binge via emulation, getting sweet "revenge" on the pesky titles I had trouble with during childhood. Can't exactly recall the last one I beat, but to name just a few I finished: Punch-Out!!, Ghosts 'n Goblins (both on NES), and my favorite SMS game, Phantasy Star. Everything seems so much easier when you're a grown-up with access to save states.

Back in March I was visiting family back home in Australia and decided to dig out my Sega Saturn while I was there. The main game I played from start to finish (multiple times) was Guardian Heroes. Damn I miss playing it! I know they released a digital copy on Xbox, but it's a real shame it never appeared on the PSN store. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Project Osiris. This remake of Team 17's Alien Breed 3D is a Doom total conversion made with the limit-breaking GZ Doom engine. Instead of demons, you're fighting against alien troopers (they carry either pulse rifles, plasma guns, or shotguns... weapons you also get to use), pack hunters (they charge you like the Doom "pinky" demon, only they take less damage but come at you in packs like the name says), and Beholders (they fly and shoot fireballs like a cacodemon). The best weapon in this IMO would be the plasma gun... a nice balance of ROF and damage, like the one in Prodeus.