Last Non-PlayStation game you beat and when?

Woodsteel95

Last year I beat Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest on my 3DS while in the hospital recovering from surgery. I also beat The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX there too. Been working on Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages intermittently since then

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Woodsteel95 said:

Congrats mate, you going to do it for PS4 as well?

Absolutely!  I did it on PC first as I had progress there (and my Steam profile really pre-dates my trophy hunting, so I can use it as a test bed) and to get a sense if I wanted to throw it on the PSN profile.

The most painful part was having to do the run in one sitting.  On PS4 (or PS5 in back compat) you can use rest mode so I can at least chip away at the run when I only have a small window of time to play.

I have a few games I've finished recently, all about 2 weeks ago just by coincidence:

-  Metroid II: Return of Samus on Switch via the NSO Game Boy app.

-  Two Dungeons and Dragons arcade games, Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara on Steam.

-  Monument Valley I and II on Steam. I'd played these games before on a tablet, but they're so good I really enjoyed playing them again.

• 1 month later...