Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

What's crazy is that the tournaments worked fine during the beta, but they didn't have rank requirements.  Maybe they should try that.  I guess technically, this upcoming tournament wasn't suppose to happen?

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

What's crazy is that the tournaments worked fine during the beta, but they didn't have rank requirements.  Maybe they should try that.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... maybe is the rank requirements that are somehow bugging everything.

6 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Don't count on it.

I asked a friend if he thinks tournaments will get fixed in 2023 or 2024.

He said 2025.

Seems to line up well with the inevitable "Super Street Fighter 6" or Street Fighter 6: Arcade Edition" so I wouldn't be surprised if it took that long!

57 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Seems to line up well with the inevitable "Super Street Fighter 6" or Street Fighter 6: Arcade Edition" so I wouldn't be surprised if it took that long!

Ultra Street Fighter 6 & Knuckles, featuring Dante from the devil may cry series. But seriously the tournament mode fix is annoying as hell. Thankfully i am still waiting with this game.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 9:37 PM, Virdeborn said:

I'm still curious to know how much of the game is on the disc. I get that World Tour and Training Ground count as add-ons that install separately, but I'm hoping they're actually on the disc, much like some DLC is in certain GOTY editions, or this will essentially just be a digital only game on a disc.

If anyone who gets it wants to try and check how much is installed without being connected to the internet, that'd be appreciated!

https://www.doesitplay.org/game/Street Fighter 6/ps4/Base PS4?region=PEGI&version=Standard

54 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

Ultra Street Fighter 6 & Knuckles, featuring Dante from the devil may cry series. But seriously the tournament mode fix is annoying as hell. Thankfully i am still waiting with this game.

That might actually get me back to the game. I hate this launch roster. Even the upcoming announced DLC roster is weak as hell. So glad I didn't pay for this mid-ass game. Not sure why Capcom has hated grapplers since 5. However, SF main games never have cool guest characters, so don't count on a Dante cameo. This isn't Smash or MK.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, Laxus-0 said:

Gotta be the ugandan Knuckles! Bring the meme back! xD 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kruznr said:

Guys Tournaments is back Finally! after 7 hours from now be ready, I hope this time they fix this game. 

Yeah, dunno if I'll stay up late just for the possible chance this tourney might not work again, lol. However, they did mention that they have measures in place this time just in case of server load, entries of many users, and other errors. Hopefully it holds this time.

4 hours ago, Kruznr said:

update: I get error for 4/5 times, I was going for sleep but when I saw the tournaments back I didn't sleep for this for over 20+ hours.. I hate Capcom. 

Damn that sucks, everything worked out well in my tournament and I got the Platinum.

Edited by Angelicc_Wolf
  • Like 1

Weird how they didn't mention that there was going to be a tournament in their socials, guess the backlash was too much in the end. I for one had no problems with today's tournament and there's another one on the 21st. Hopefully they can keep this consistency going for a while, I have a feeling this is still in the experimental stage considering you can only do one tournament a day as compared to previously being able to do three a day.