Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

4 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Can't this shit be scrapped already. They just piss people off and waste time at this point.

That or just have it like SFV where anyone could make their own tourneys. Or better yet, update the Tourney trophies so that it also works in World Tour.

Edited by NeoStrayCat

Just now, kluhyarg said:

Why a couple people got in and the majority not? Is there a tournament pass that you need to buy? ?

No, not really, its just that we thought Capcom fixed the tourney error situation, but it doesn't seem to be the case. And no, there is no tourney pass. You just sign up and go. But with server errors coming back again...

Same old same old error issue. The 1st time manage to participate with this piece of garbage error message for 30mins straight to signup with Error Code or.......your character not in the Rank....my Manon stop in Iron Rank for a month.....but not allow me to participate Iron Tournament.......

And the end result is pretty piss me off is that Iron Tournament turnout only 1 player capable to access & auto win upon the tournament start.......

3 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Same old same old error issue. The 1st time manage to participate with this piece of garbage error message for 30mins straight to signup with Error Code or.......your character not in the Rank....my Manon stop in Iron Rank for a month.....but not allow me to participate Iron Tournament.......

And the end result is pretty piss me off is that Iron Tournament turnout only 1 player capable to access & auto win upon the tournament start.......

With the Rashid update Capcom deleted the replays and history log. Maybe instead of the game checking your rank status it checks the fight history and that caused this bug with your Manon? But in any case, that sucks... ☹️

20 minutes ago, kluhyarg said:

With the Rashid update Capcom deleted the replays and history log. Maybe instead of the game checking your rank status it checks the fight history and that caused this bug with your Manon? But in any case, that sucks... ☹️

For starting keep receiving the error message, I really though maybe is my issue so I just quit the tournament counter & checked. And.....nope, Zangief & Manon still in Iron Rank while JP in Rookie Rank, same as a month ago progress. ?

If there are plenty of network issue in the waiting list to fix, why don't they just take player advice to open public this mode instead of lock it for OFFICIAL HOSTING ONLY. I don't think the flexibility for player to hosting their tournament will make the Official Tournament have less people to attend. By current situation, it not helping but keep giving some suck experience to player eventually Capcom they just made people willing to stick with the game getting lesser.

For instant, I really planned after plat. the game will still giving some time to re-visit any of the mode whenever I free to, but with these plenty of weird networking experience, I highly doubt that I might do such in future.

3 hours ago, Hundredhandslap said:

You can do tournaments in World Tour now. Just let us get the trophies playing those. Easy peasy

Unless Capcom, they willing to submit the amendment for trophy/achievement requirement to Sony, Microsoft or Valve like Ubisoft The Division 2 change the Theives Dens related trophy/achievement, otherwise we still have to deal with the similar error scenario for another 6 weeks/2 months later after this Online Tournament back in action......again.

• Like 1