Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

43 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

I agree with @Neo_Tachihoma said. Capcom should of just allowed players to create/host their own tournaments so we can do tourneys whenever we want. Capcom can still do these event special timing tourneys but allowed players to also do custom ones too.

Yes, some SF fans in Asia like to hosting an offline tournament or certain game shop want to boost up the popularity and sales over weekend or school holiday, they will host some offline tournament as well.

Why Capcom bother to lock this feature for only official allow to hosting themselves via online. ?

10 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Why Capcom bother to lock this feature for only official allow to hosting themselves via online.

It also allows like, what, 250 people at most? Considering the reward is abysmal why bother limiting it so much. The times are also appear to be selected disregarding most regions. Could have easily run them every 2-4 hours. Without an hour of prepwork too. 

5 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Chill man, I woke up 3am in Asia......a minute before the signed up match start I been kick out by Error.

Now kinda sleepy at work place. Nice try, Capcom. 1f62a.png

Don't forget, beta not 1M player at the same who bought the game. Maybe that moment their potatoes server manage to handle it. 1f605.png?

It's just frustrating. Having to wait for tournaments only to have them fail, and i mean fail hard ? Next ones are on the 10th i believe so hopefully that works out a little better......

0:00 PDT

12:00PDT

21:00 PDT

It was all going so well for capcom but we currently have a game where one of the main selling points the battle hub is basically dead until they fix the online issues 

hell people can’t even get ranked matches in fighting ground 

Just checked the shop and of course what still seems to working, the micro transactions, might just be me being on a moral high horse and having no investment in a video game company 

for me if you are having any online issues as a courtesy to players you should temporarily close any type of store that uses real money 

Edited by Thomas2400
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas2400 said:

It was all going so well for capcom but we currently have a game where one of the main selling points the battle hub is basically dead until they fix the online issues 

hell people can’t even get ranked matches in fighting ground 

Just checked the shop and of course what still seems to working, the micro transactions, might just be me being on a moral high horse and having no investment in a video game company 

for me if you are having any online issues as a courtesy to players you should temporarily close any type of store that uses real money 

Yeah even avatar battles seem to be having connection errors, you literally can't play anything besides World Tour lmao

15 minutes ago, Nick_Scryer said:

My likes are stuck at 150 no matter what I try. What do i do now? :(

edit: maybe I've reached my daily limit or the bug? Just read that in the trophy guide

There is another post that talks about bugged likes on profiles and there is a way around it. It's only a temporarily for a day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nooitzben said:

There is another post that talks about bugged likes on profiles and there is a way around it. It's only a temporarily for a day.

You can only do 100 likes per day, the rest have to be after matches or spectating. It resets the next day

18 hours ago, Darwock-UK said:

The tournaments at the weekend have been cancelled, I think the tweet was posted in the other thread.

This is......strange......how come I saw official tweet 14hrs ago network issue resolve? And then they notice having next round of issue again 7hr ago.......but none of the tournaments cancel news????

Official Buckler's also didn't take down the up coming Tournament info????

Is it this cancellation info solid? ?

I’m surprised the event calendar is still up and unchanged, but this is the latest update on the website:

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/buckler/information/detail/outage001

We've noticed that the online network is currently unstable, which is impacting all online functionality. Because of this we'll need to suspend any upcoming tournaments. Tournament Suspension Period: Details will be shared once decided. The cause of the instability is currently under investigation and we ask for your patience as stability is restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation.

It just says further information will be provided once they have decided. There are no posts after that.

Edited by Darwock-UK

On 6/9/2023 at 1:36 AM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Man, a lot of complaints here. Guess I'll throw a couple in.

Is it just me, or are the graphics outdated? Is it because I'm playing on ps4? Also, that damage. Geez! I made a short, 30 second video on it. Should be interesting. 

You fooled me.

On 6/8/2023 at 2:01 AM, Sicho said:

If you had the game running in the Battle Hub but you were idling, you will at some point get kicked out for inactivity BUT on your screen you are still in the Battle Hub and can run around etc. But as soon as you then try to do something like access an arcade or get ready for avatar battles, you then get the notification that you've been kicked. So something similar might have happened to you if you just let the game run in Battle Hub mode without you actually actively doing anything in the game.

Wait what? Are you not able to play battle hub matches while waiting for the tournament to start?

Edited by illmaticDragon