Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

8 hours ago, kluhyarg said:

The game should have an option in the avatar battles to make them more fair. Maybe the stats of the higher level player could temporary be equal to the lower level player.

I think they should allow players to be able to customize health of their avatars or lvl to make it more fair when playing another avatar or lower lvl. If you can customize your moves they should also allow you to customize stats, lvl, health etc. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I just finished World Tour mode. Holy crap, that was a shlog

I honestly don't get the praise World tour gets. Its a boring grindy shlog. Would rather prefer an MK or Guilty Gear type of story mode.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2023 at 7:11 AM, Akrioz said:

I honestly don't get the praise World tour gets. Its a boring grindy shlog. Would rather prefer an MK or Guilty Gear type of story mode.

I think its maybe because we expected a big piece of crap for WT and in the end was something somewhat enjoyable and the story was kind of interesting, obviously doesn't hold a candle for similar games but it was an extra on SF and it wasn't supposed to be its forte... But if somebody isnt interested on it and are doing it only for the trophies then it is a big annoying chore... Personally I wouldnt have done it if it wasn't for the trophies...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was the first big patch for the game.  Introduced Rashid and came with a bunch of bug fixes and QoL improvements.

But still no tournaments on schedule or any sign that they're coming back.

They are talking about some new Phase1/master rank stuff on August 1st so maybe we'll see them return then. 

Edit: This post aged terribly.  Awesome!

Edited by IceKingzV2

7 hours ago, IceKingzV2 said:

Last night was the first big patch for the game.  Introduced Rashid and came with a bunch of bug fixes and QoL improvements.

But still no tournaments on schedule or any sign that they're coming back.

They are talking about some new Phase1/master rank stuff on August 1st so maybe we'll see them return then. 

My guess is probably a big patch sometime after Evo.

Edited by nooitzben

5 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

There's a tournament tomorrow y'all! Mark that calender! Bout time it came back!

Nice! ?

Anyone knows when one can sign-in in one of the tournaments?

Also, does anyone knows if one can enter two tournaments at the same schedule time? One for each character.

Edited by kluhyarg
Added another question.

20 minutes ago, kluhyarg said:

Nice! 1f389.png

Also, does anyone knows if one can enter two tournaments at the same schedule time? One for each character.

Can't reply for your second question because it's my first time signing, but I read from the notification that sign-in for every tournament open 1 hour before the event.

• Like 1

Looks like I made my previous comment a bit premature (insert bedroom joke here). 

Seems like they're still trying the same crap though. Only during a specific time and have to wait around doing nothing for an hour. This is probably the worst way to do tournaments. Makes sense though. It matches their weak ass launch roster and weak ass scheduled DLC characters. 

Whoever asked for Rashid deserves a taint punch.

1898d52437770-screenshotUrl.jpg

1 hour ago, mangio_tanto said:

Can't reply for your second question because it's my first time signing, but I read from the notification that sign-in for every tournament open 1 hour before the event.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Bruh not only I'm not available tomorrow I'm also so rusty by now that this schedule is so bad, I'll be lucky to even win 1-2 per week

You can try rank with another character perhaps, get a low placement and enter in the tournaments with it.

16 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Looks like I made my previous comment a bit premature (insert bedroom joke here). 

Seems like they're still trying the same crap though. Only during a specific time and have to wait around doing nothing for an hour. This is probably the worst way to do tournaments. Makes sense though. It matches their weak ass launch roster and weak ass scheduled DLC characters. 

Is the general perception that it is a weak launch roster? Personally I think this launch roster is much better than SF3, SF4 or SF5 launch rosters.

Edited by kluhyarg

3 hours ago, kluhyarg said:

Nice! 1f389.png

It's an hour before the tournaments start and don't worry about being in a different lobby entirely as you get transferred to the lobby where you signed up just before it starts!?

3 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Bruh not only I'm not available tomorrow I'm also so rusty by now that this schedule is so bad, I'll be lucky to even win 1-2 per week

Relax bro! I ain't gonna be available for the first one due to work, but the second and third one I very much will be! And you'll see more of these tourney events as it is literally a key feature in the battle hub! The thing we should be worried about is if it'll work and not cause another major server shutdown like last time! Might have to wait another two month's if that's the case here!?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Did Rashid of the Turbulent Wind take the jam out of your doughnut or something?

39 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Did Rashid of the Turbulent Wind take the jam out of your doughnut or something?

It's probably because he was literally busted LOL  I'm glad tournaments are back.  I can't enter as Honda because I'm too high ranked for all of the tournaments.  There are no master tournaments SMH

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

I love how when someone's opinion differs from theirs, they get all butthurt. There's no reason to cry about it fellas. If you like something, good for you. My opinion shouldn't affect your enjoyment. If it does, that's pretty sad.

4 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

It's probably because he was literally busted LOL  I'm glad tournaments are back.  I can't enter as Honda because I'm too high ranked for all of the tournaments.  There are no master tournaments SMH

I never had any issues with Rashid players in 5. They're very similar to Ken player: brain dead. Not too difficult to train them to do what I wanted them to do.