Elite Racer

samy002

I really wanted to platinum this game but the time commitment I’m nervous about. I’ve platinumed other hard racers like gran turismo sport and assetto corsa but I did that on my own pace. So basically if I’m reading this right you have to commit like 6 hours a day or your entire weekend for like 3 weeks straight? How do people do this with life and work? I will have time in august but do you guys think that will be too late cause f1 2024 will be out? 

8 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

I really wanted to platinum this game but the time commitment I’m nervous about. I’ve platinumed other hard racers like gran turismo sport and assetto corsa but I did that on my own pace. So basically if I’m reading this right you have to commit like 6 hours a day or your entire weekend for like 3 weeks straight? How do people do this with life and work? I will have time in august but do you guys think that will be too late cause f1 2024 will be out? 

I got platinum in all F1 older games on PS3, did some of them in PS4 and this game already made me drop it.

As for the 6 hours a day, yeah its true, you won't have any problems until reaching Gold 2 or 3, where people make around 400 points a day, where I was merely able to do around 140-180 without risking losing some on the way.

I don't know, maybe it's better to wait until F1 24 launch, where the pros will move on and MAYBE we have a chance of reaching Elite without racing the pros on steering wheels. Not much to add honestly, if you aren't making around 300 points each day on gold, you will have no chance at all to reach Elite, sadly.

Oh, and I almost forgot, people at higher ranks are worse drivers than lower. At lower ranks, people are trying to rise their ranks. In Gold or above, people will usually throw you out, brake test in front of you (the penalty system won't work, so often people will crash and get no penalties). Basically, you must hope to not crash and don't even try to fight, as the other drivers get salty and ram you off. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Sappurys said:

As for the 6 hours a day, yeah its true, you won't have any problems until reaching Gold 2 or 3, where people make around 400 points a day, where I was merely able to do around 140-180 without risking losing some on the way.

I don't know, maybe it's better to wait until F1 24 launch, where the pros will move on and MAYBE we have a chance of reaching Elite without racing the pros on steering wheels. Not much to add honestly, if you aren't making around 300 points each day on gold, you will have no chance at all to reach Elite, sadly.

As much as I would love to get this Platin, but this is insane!

So even if you´re able to get 40 Points/Race, its 10 Races a Day.

As a Husband, Father, Player in a Soccer Team and a Guy with a Job, this is impossible for me.

Nothing against Hard Platin Trophies, or even Grindy Trophies, where u have to play that Game for 1-2 Hours a Day for 6 Weeks, to get that last Trophy,

or less, if your able to play more.

But the requirment to have a Chance on this one, makes me sad.

Online Trophies are often a pain in the ..., but this one is crazy.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

As much as I would love to get this Platin, but this is insane!

So even if you´re able to get 40 Points/Race, its 10 Races a Day.

As a Husband, Father, Player in a Soccer Team and a Guy with a Job, this is impossible for me.

Nothing against Hard Platin Trophies, or even Grindy Trophies, where u have to play that Game for 1-2 Hours a Day for 6 Weeks, to get that last Trophy,

or less, if your able to play more.

But the requirment to have a Chance on this one, makes me sad.

Online Trophies are often a pain in the ..., but this one is crazy.

I feel you bro. I have job and other responsibilities. Even on a weekends I have things to do with the wife etc. 

I have platinumed many hard games and grindy games. I just finish 3 on 3 freestyle which was a grindy platinum but everything has been at my own pace a few games here and there.

I am trying to think if I have ever seen or done a similar trophy.  The only one that comes to mind was a trophy in Killzone 2 where you had to be the top 1% online for the week and that required you to play a lot in the week to get there.  But this is 3 weeks in a row minimum maybe 4 if you dont get promotion right away each week. 

This trophy is just infuriating.  :( On top of that you have to finish in a season or you get demoted so even if I had a week free here or there doesn't matter. 

I am wondering when this game die's down maybe this can be possibly boosted? 

30 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

I feel you bro. I have job and other responsibilities. Even on a weekends I have things to do with the wife etc. 

I have platinumed many hard games and grindy games. I just finish 3 on 3 freestyle which was a grindy platinum but everything has been at my own pace a few games here and there.

I am trying to think if I have ever seen or done a similar trophy.  The only one that comes to mind was a trophy in Killzone 2 where you had to be the top 1% online for the week and that required you to play a lot in the week to get there.  But this is 3 weeks in a row minimum maybe 4 if you dont get promotion right away each week. 

This trophy is just infuriating.  :( On top of that you have to finish in a season or you get demoted so even if I had a week free here or there doesn't matter. 

I am wondering when this game die's down maybe this can be possibly boosted? 

You would need way too many accounts to boost this trophy. From bronze too elite would be way to many accounts. Just remember once a few get promoted the higher you go the less promotion spots open. And that’s only one group! You would need multiple groups going at the same time. 

Edited by Tominator8490

Yeah, i guess boost will never be an Option.

And you cant wait too long, when F1 24 is released, because i read, that the servers will be shut down soon,

after F1 24 comes out.

So maybe some Pros will move on and it could be a little easier, but i think even then it will be challenging enough.

1 hour ago, Tominator8490 said:

You would need way too many accounts to boost this trophy. From bronze too elite would be way to many accounts. Just remember once a few get promoted the higher you go the less promotion spots open. And that’s only one group! You would need multiple groups going at the same time. 

I think it might be boostable. When this dies down to no people you can probably get a group of people boosting and helping each other. I’m just thinking of when I got MLB 19 platinum the show which had a super difficult trophy and after it died down by like mlb 21 people started boosting with several accounts and those who got the trophy would race low tiers and lose and give them more points etc. Of course the game  would have to be a complete ghost town to try and boost and will the servers be up long enough for that lol 

13 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

I think it might be boostable. When this dies down to no people you can probably get a group of people boosting and helping each other. I’m just thinking of when I got MLB 19 platinum the show which had a super difficult trophy and after it died down by like mlb 21 people started boosting with several accounts and those who got the trophy would race low tiers and lose and give them more points etc. Of course the game  would have to be a complete ghost town to try and boost and will the servers be up long enough for that lol 

1 group can be up to 100 players... with minimal promotions. You can try but you would need a ton of accounts to reach elite way more then MLB19. It would take multiple seasons helping everyone get it because accounts would get demoted weekly and when season ends.  You also cant race low tiers vs higher tiers in F1 23. Gold 3 for Example can only race against Gold 2 and Elite Players. 

Edited by Tominator8490
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

Yeah, i guess boost will never be an Option.

And you cant wait too long, when F1 24 is released, because i read, that the servers will be shut down soon,

after F1 24 comes out.

So maybe some Pros will move on and it could be a little easier, but i think even then it will be challenging enough.

Do you need to turn crossplay on or off ?

Servers go down for f1 23?

I've already gone up to Elite a few times, I play with control, setups and tracks that play better are fundamental. In the last two weeks I went up to elite twice in a row with different accounts. Always Gold 2 for Elite, in the first one I got 2900 points, in the last week 4000 points, I get an average of 90 points per race

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

Hopefully in the future this will become somewhat boostable, servers were practically dead in Australia so finding a race with even 1/2 people was the worst, it was bearable getting to gold division but thats when I couldnt find a soul to race with, the heavy restrictions made getting to elite practically impossible with the low player count, seems like it was doable in more populated regions but they really didnt think this through for everyone lol I had to throw in the towel after getting to gold as I was spending more time searching for races than I was actually racing, I would be lucky to get a few races in and this was peak time for me over the weekend, just sucks. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

I dont know for sure, but i read that the servers would be shut down soon, after F1 24 will be released.
Cant say, that servers from older F1´s still working.

50 minutes ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

I dont know for sure, but i read that the servers would be shut down soon, after F1 24 will be released.
Cant say, that servers from older F1´s still working.

you still can play F1 2015 online!

20 hours ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

If we follow what happens to EA yearly games, F1 23 ranked may go down by the end of this year. The older games you can play online but they were only made by Codemasters, with EA they won't hold it for much longer. F1 21 weekly events went down some time ago, F1 22 events were down for 6 months, and then they brought it back (no idea for how long).

But normally, Ranked mode is the first one to go down, as EA want players to get F1 24 as soon as possible. We can only hope Ranked stays active for some months after F1 24 drops, and we can have some chance of getting this trophy.

13 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

there is no way you could boost this in the future. Even if you got a group of 20 to get full races, no way are you getting them committing for 4 weeks for what, 2-3 Elite slots in the end?

You might be able to boost this if 2-3 people had 10 accounts each? 😂 It's not out the realms of possibility, but it hurts my brain thinking about it. More than the actual legit process of getting this trophy hurt my brain

55 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

You might be able to boost this if 2-3 people had 10 accounts each? 😂 It's not out the realms of possibility, but it hurts my brain thinking about it. More than the actual legit process of getting this trophy hurt my brain

This could be possible but I would think you would need potentially hundreds of accounts and tons of people probably well over 20 due to needing several brackets to create a ladder towards elite even being possible.  Since there's 6 ranks in the game before elite you would need to create enough groups and promote people up to the high ranks and get enough of them in there to create at least one promotion slot in all of the groups.  The process of getting this trophy was definitely painful. 

Edited by JeffGordon2

14 hours ago, Joepelus said:

I don't think it matters to be honest.

Afaik it matters who you race against.

As Gold 3 you can only Race against Elite, Gold 3 and Gold 2.

As Gold 2 its possible to Race against Gold 1, and even Silver (i believe, not sure).

On 4/5/2024 at 4:50 PM, DragonSlayer2007 said:

Afaik it matters who you race against.

As Gold 3 you can only Race against Elite, Gold 3 and Gold 2.

As Gold 2 its possible to Race against Gold 1, and even Silver (i believe, not sure).

Yes thats correct, if youre in gold 2 you can get into lobbys with silver ranked players. So you have more lobbies that you can potentially join with potentially worse opponents. Of course there will be less promotion slots in your gold 2 group. 

In my experience gold 3 hosted lobbies take longer to fill up and at some hours of the day you just wont be able to get a full gold 3 hosted lobby because theres just less people that can join them, and elite ranked players can join gold 3 lobbies as well. You'll be racing against people who got to elite and now continue playing ranked for fun. Not ideal. Gold 2 is the way to go IMO. 

Whenever I was searching for a lobby if I saw the host was gold 3 unless the lobby was already full and ready to go I just left to find a gold 2 lobby or host my own. Was almost always faster than waiting for the gold 3 lobby to fill.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

F1 24 list seems to be leaked.

This time, we only need to get promoted in ranked which is great. There's also a new mode in F1 World called Fanzone

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO ELITE RACER

Based on the leaks I've read about this new mode, it's nothing impressive and looks to be an overhyped feature like F1 World