Lucas

Trophy Hunters League - Reboot - Season 29 underway

17,699 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

 

The math is base + rarity, with each rarity at a different value.

 

Common: 1

UC: 1.3

Rare : 1.5

VR: 3

UR: 6

 

We have gone back and forth in the past about whether it should be base + rarity, or base * rarity. I am open to suggestions...and if we even have to get rid of the rarity and go back to base points only, we can. I do know the rarity thing was something a lot of people liked that added an extra wrinkle, but I am always open to discussion.

 

I'm not opposed to it at all, I just misunderstood how it worked. Seems to be quite good for points! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Boooda said:

Ah okay, yeah thats pretty necessary info 😜 disappointed in the loss but its only Fixture 2 so ill manage! Congrats on the W regardless Clawz! 

 

Edit: TBH the rarity bonuses are doing my head in... From my math he beat me but I dont see how he DOUBLED my score...? 

https://psnprofiles.com/iSkyIa

 

I apologize I dont mean to be pedantic  

 

Ah sorry if i caused any confusion. Didnt want to win that way haha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HcG Clawz said:

 

Ah sorry if i caused any confusion. Didnt want to win that way haha

 

No worries ill get ya on the rematch 😉 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jem got me. I knew he would. I have now lost 2 in a row for the first time since season 25...and with vacation looming, I might relegate back to Silver 😮

 

Fixture 4 schedules will be posted soon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who do I need to bribe to make @Lucas's score 0? The "BIG PRIN IS 3-0 DOODS" cake and balloons I bought are non-refundable 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

Fixture 4 matchups are here:

 

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik v microsamm

shadowhood1111 v Wavergray

Psy-Tychist v VASORAT13

 

Gold League

jemmie v stupid0089

theshywaterguy v ShogunCroCop

me3lingual v GTA_Darren

 

Silver League

Boooda v Omar

BraveNoobWorld v Arctic Cress

iSkyIa v OmegaFenron

 

Bronze League

X18JELLO18X v Lucas

Sptj7 v Wdjat Prinny Doods

FallacyUnknown v Aprilis

 

Manganese League

Kent v Krazy_99

Flex_da_Brent v kingofbattle8174

blu3st4rdust305 v AffectatiousDonk

Sylvie v AmarisSkye

freddie1989 v Zach

 

Yes, Psy-Tychist and VASORAT13 have an early rematch. It's how the scheduling fell. No worries though. The schedule is not FUBARed. I made sure of that before the season started. Platinum League will be fine. Fixture 4 begins in 2 minutes. Good luck!

Edited by ShogunCroCop
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Jem got me. I knew he would. I have now lost 2 in a row for the first time since season 25...and with vacation looming, I might relegate back to Silver 1f62e.png

I just woke up from a two hour nap and remembered that the fixture ended tonight. That could've been bad if you made a final push.

 

I'm now in an interesting situation. Last season, I was so busy outside of the league that whenever I got an easy opponent, I just got what I needed to win and dedicated the rest of my time towards real life stuff. The reason I went platless last season was largely because I didn't have a chance to prep any (it was also a fun handicap to have). This season, I don't have that limitation and have the two members who are at the bottom of the gold league back-to-back.

Spoiler

This is going to be fun.

 

Meanwhile...

26 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 4 matchups are here:

 

Manganese League

blu3st4rdust305 v AffectatiousDonk

:popcorn:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck @Lucas, I'm not sure how much time I'll have this fixture but I'll give it my best shot

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I am ready for this match up. Will be interesting as it runs into my weekend. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jemmie said:

I just woke up from a two hour nap and remembered that the fixture ended tonight. That could've been bad if you made a final push.

 

I'm now in an interesting situation. Last season, I was so busy outside of the league that whenever I got an easy opponent, I just got what I needed to win and dedicated the rest of my time towards real life stuff. The reason I went platless last season was largely because I didn't have a chance to prep any (it was also a fun handicap to have). This season, I don't have that limitation and have the two members who are at the bottom of the gold league back-to-back.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

This is going to be fun.

 

Meanwhile...

:popcorn:

I wanted and was hoping to make a final push with Man of Medan. But work got in the way (again), and I was only able to pop a few trophies. Then I worked right up until 15 minutes before the fixture ended, so I knew there was no chance. If I had time, I might have gotten you, knowing you slept the day away...which is what I did last fixture vs Darren and he got me...as it stands, this budding, respectful, rivalry is getting a bit one-sided...I am now 1-4 vs you, and another loss means it might not be an actual rivalry anymore lol. And yeah, I think this season is where we part ways. Either you or I will promote to Plat, but not both of us. It's been fun, and you have definitely challenged me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I wanted and was hoping to make a final push with Man of Medan. But work got in the way (again), and I was only able to pop a few trophies. Then I worked right up until 15 minutes before the fixture ended, so I knew there was no chance. If I had time, I might have gotten you, knowing you slept the day away...which is what I did last fixture vs Darren and he got me...as it stands, this budding, respectful, rivalry is getting a bit one-sided...I am now 1-4 vs you, and another loss means it might not be an actual rivalry anymore lol. And yeah, I think this season is where we part ways. Either you or I will promote to Plat, but not both of us. It's been fun, and you have definitely challenged me.

A good rivalry isn't measured by your win/loss count but by how close to equals you are. Also, I'm retiring after this season, so you still have a chance for platinum league.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jemmie said:

A good rivalry isn't measured by your win/loss count but by how close to equals you are. Also, I'm retiring after this season, so you still have a chance for platinum league.

Good point. It's still fun, and we are close in every matchup..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the scores for Fixture 3:

 

Platinum League

(2) shadowhood1111 (208.4) v (112.7) Redbeard-Rik

(1) microsamm (199.8) v (181.3) Psy-Tychist (2)

(1) Wavergray (96.7) v (161) VASORAT13

 

Gold League

me3lingual (0) v (17.6) theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop (60.6) v (88.5) jemmie (1)

GTA_Darren (19.5) v (2) stupid0089

 

Silver League

iSkyla (95.9) v (178.9) BraveNoobWorld (2)

Boooda (16.3) v (13.1) OmegaFenron

Omar (15) v (34.3) Arctic Cress

 

Bronze League

(1) Lucas (107.4) v (28) Wdjat Prinny Doods

(1) FallacyUnknown (148.6) v (18.6) X18JELLO18X

Aprilis (0) v (6) Sptj7

 

Manganese League

Flex_da_Brent (0) v (117.7) AmarisSkye

Kent10201 (51.3) v (0) Zach

freddie1989 (22) v (0) Sylvie

AffectatiousDonk (146) v (64) Krazy_99 (1)

(1) blu3st4rdust305 (146.9) v (6) kingofbattle8174

 

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Here are the scores for Fixture 3:

 

Platinum League

(2) shadowhood1111 (208.4)

 

 

YEAH BABY DOUBLE PLATINUM!!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standings and statistics are updated.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Here are the scores for Fixture 3:

 

Platinum League

(1) microsamm (199.8) v (181.3) Psy-Tychist (2)

 

Good match, thought I had you but that V8 game has me undone. How many more have you got hidden up your sleeve?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

 

Good match, thought I had you but that V8 game has me undone. How many more have you got hidden up your sleeve?

It was a good and tough match against you. 👍
On Monday and Tuesday after work, I wasn't in the mood for gaming,
but 4 hours before the cutoff, I needed to do a final push to have a chance to win.

I have enough to win matches, but my resources aren't endlessly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I woke up @stupid0089 from his hibernation. This will be good for later when I need people to stop @GTA_Darren's win streak, but it's very bad for right now. It looks like I need to get a little serious for this last day. :giggle:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh playing the Japanese stack of Bioshock and decided to go to my XMB and my PS3 freezes. Restarted the console and my trophies for Bioshock got corrupted. Have to play it over for the trophy related trophies. kinda killed my mood

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologise for the lack of updates lately. I had a busy week with work, didn't manage to find time to play my Vita at all and my PC components arrived so I build myself a PC which (I'll be playing more now) but I'll definitely get trophies whenever I'm able to!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, jemmie said:

Well, I woke up @stupid0089 from his hibernation. This will be good for later when I need people to stop @GTA_Darren's win streak, but it's very bad for right now. It looks like I need to get a little serious for this last day. :giggle:

Without trying to draw too much attention to it, and totally not sure if he is doing anything right now, but I think I frantically caught theshywaterguy. Still time left, but it'll be close.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Fixture 5 matchups:

 

Platinum League

microsamm v VASORAT13

shadowhood1111 v Psy-Tychist

Redbeard-Rik v Wavergray

 

Gold League

GTA_Darren v theshywaterguy

me3lingual v jemmie

stupid0089 v ShogunCroCop

 

Silver League

OmegaFenron v BraveNoobWorld

Omar v iSkyIa

Boooda v Arctic Cress

 

Bronze League

FallacyUnknown v Wdjat Prinny Doods

Sptj7 v Lucas

ApriIis v X18JELLO18X

 

Manganese League

Sylvie v AffectatiousDonk

blu3st4rdust305 v AmarisSkye

Kent10201 v Flex_da_Brent

Zach v Krazy_99

freddie1989 v kingofbattle8174

 

The fixture began 2 minutes ago! And @stupid0089, feel free to go back in hibernation for this fixture :P 

Edited by ShogunCroCop
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Ugh playing the Japanese stack of Bioshock and decided to go to my XMB and my PS3 freezes. Restarted the console and my trophies for Bioshock got corrupted. Have to play it over for the trophy related trophies. kinda killed my mood

Had a similar experience today with Mirror’s Edge. Lost my entire save file and all my time trial times. Didn’t really feel like playing anything after that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

 

(2) blu3st4rdust305 (369.9) v (339.8) AffectatiousDonk (2)

 I Was thinking I was scoring a lot of points then I see This. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.