Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

So I just updated the CWC tab in the spreadsheet a bit and made it look a bit nicer. I'll delete the old version by the end of the season if nobody actually prefers the old version over the newer version. If you have any remarks on or maybe new ideas for the statistics, don't hesitate to let me know ;). I'm always open for new ideas :P.

I'd quite like an average score for the CWC's for each competitor. Since you have a total score and number of appearances it should be really easy to do. I mean since I have had 5 appearances and scored 1372 my average would be 1372/5 = 274.4

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I'd quite like an average score for the CWC's for each competitor. Since you have a total score and number of appearances it should be really easy to do. I mean since I have had 5 appearances and scored 1372 my average would be 1372/5 = 274.4

Sure, I can do that ;). Do you like how it is now or do you think it would look better if I round the numbers off upwards? I personally prefer that but this way it's more accurate. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Sure, I can do that ;). Do you like how it is now or do you think it would look better if I round the numbers off upwards? I personally prefer that but this way it's more accurate. What do you think?

More accurate = better, imo. But you are the guy who's taking the time to do the stats so the decision is yours. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

So I just updated the CWC tab in the spreadsheet a bit and made it look a bit nicer. I'll delete the old version by the end of the season if nobody actually prefers the old version over the newer version. If you have any remarks on or maybe new ideas for the statistics, don't hesitate to let me know ;). I'm always open for new ideas :P.

Looks good. So I have a higher CWC average than @zajac9999? That sounds about right. Always knew that I was a superior trophy hunter to that scrub and now I finally found a statistic that proves it. I'm going to choose to ignore all logic, previous competitions, and every other trophy hunting statistic in the universe that proves otherwise. This is the only stat that matters! :awesome:

Glancing over the tables and the Gold League is off to a strong start. Double the plats of any other league (10 to 5) and an average score 20+ points higher than the next closest division. The other leagues need to step up your game. :P

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Looks good. So I have a higher CWC average than @zajac9999? That sounds about right. Always knew that I was a superior trophy hunter to that scrub and now I finally found a statistic that proves it. I'm going to choose to ignore all logic, previous competitions, and every other trophy hunting statistic in the universe that proves otherwise. This is the only stat that matters! :awesome:

Cuts deep man...

I shouldn't have not bothered in 2 cwc's and then suggested an average tab. I guess I just wanted to make Stalker feel like a winner for once. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

BUT! You still have 0 under the CWC wins tab :P 

• Like 3

On 5/8/2017 at 4:55 PM, Lucas said:

The league tables have been updated. You can check them out here (link is also in the OP). The statistics have been updated as well. You can check those out here (link is also in the OP). Both will be updated after each fixture.

I think there is a problem with your Top 10 scorers overall and Top 10 per fixture...you have cj at 99 in 10th, but VASORAT13 scored 102 in his first fixture and isn't on the list.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I think there is a problem with your Top 10 scorers overall and Top 10 per fixture...you have cj at 99 in 10th, but VASORAT13 scored 102 in his first fixture and isn't on the list.

Lol sorry Vasorat you can have my space ? I don't need to be on the stat list, they all know who I am

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Ah, you're right. Fixed it, thanks for pointing that out :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol sorry Vasorat you can have my space 1f600.png I don't need to be on the stat list, they all know who I am

I don't need to be on the list to :) Just want to stay in the silver league this season. (and keep my winning streak as long as possible). 

Edited by VASORAT13
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

I don't need to be on the list to :) Just want to stay in the silver league this season. (and keep my winning streak as long as possible). 

Of course you need to be on the list, you've  earned that 10th place so far :P.

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Holy shit, I just realized that I got the highest score in Fixture 1. D:

Maybe I can win this one as well. :P

Just watch out, you're on Stalker's ''Hit List'' as well :awesome:. Though I guess that's nothing to be too scared of, really :P.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

How was fixture 2 for everyone? I got a plat but not many points this round doods

I also got a platinum this fxiture (the first of many in this season, i hope)

Besides that i was just juggling between games, no big scores from me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

How was fixture 2 for everyone? I got a plat but not many points this round doods

It's going great dood! I got my first plat of the season and a decent amount of points. I'm hoping for a DW for this fixture and many more to come later on :D.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1