Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

3 hours ago, Zach said:

@cjshaitan My god man. Good round. You deserve your country ranking for sure. :) 

Thanks man, all a bit of fun. The top of the AU boards have become more competitive recently so just trying to hold on ?

It looks like like you are having some fun with some great games too. Enjoy Primal, I thought is was great.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 7:00 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Ok, its time to get serious @Whyfire. That elusive Platinum title will be mine.

I've prepared something special for you, but unfortunately i can't finish what i started since i won't be able to play rest of the fixture. So congrats on the win :) It was pretty good match.

And yeah, at least i got Injustice plat :P

• Like 1

Question! There is a new game out and it doesn't have 50 people who have completed it yet for the 6 hour rule. It has 38 people who have 100% as of right now and the last person (#38) has taken 3 days and 1 hour to complete. Would the count for us? If not I will wait until after the league to play it. I wasn't sure about the rule on new games. Thanks!

Edited by Bombstriker

32 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

Question! There is a new game out and it doesn't have 50 people who have completed it yet for the 6 hour rule. It has 38 people who have 100% as of right now and the last person (#38) has taken 3 days and 1 hour to complete. Would the count for us? If not I will wait until after the league to play it. I wasn't sure about the rule on new games. Thanks!

Yeah, that counts for points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whyfire said:

I've prepared something special for you, but unfortunately i can't finish what i started since i won't be able to play rest of the fixture. So congrats on the win :) It was pretty good match.

And yeah, at least i got Injustice plat :P

Now I'm intriuged as to this 'special' thing...

Props indeed, that is a hard Plat, wish I had that skill level.

Race you to the top :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

@cjshaitan I'll be earning 61 points from Rayman and that's it. Congrats on your win! :awesome::D

mmm I am going to back you for the win in this fixture. I am pretty sure I peaked to early.  I am pretty sure @Mesopithecus got me too. Nice job on the plat for Hyperdevotion Noire plat, I can imagine the grind in that game is real. 

51 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

mmm I am going to back you for the win in this fixture. I am pretty sure I peaked to early.  I am pretty sure @Mesopithecus got me too. Nice job on the plat for Hyperdevotion Noire plat, I can imagine the grind in that game is real. 

Thanks, the grind was pretty long.  It was like 40% game and 60% grind, enjoyed it though ^_^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

The leagues tables and the statistics have been updated.

Some highlights:

• ShogunCroCop only has the current fixture left to avoid being automatically purged from the league.

Yeah MLB has been kicking my tail...but I do have a game ready to go for this fixture to keep me from being automatically purged.

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Thanks! I've been doing my best. ^_^

Good luck on the game yourself! :D

Cheers, I had one of the old ones on Gameboy or something and loved it, it is a fun game. Not looking forward to the grind to get to level 11 however

Just now, Dessane said:

Cheers, I had one of the old ones on Gameboy or something and loved it, it is a fun game. Not looking forward to the grind to get to level 11 however

Yeah it's great. Not looking forward to the grind myself. 

• Like 1