Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

11 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

So does the league start at midnight on the 19th? What is the official start time if not?

It starts at midnight London time, which is GMT+1:00. Here's a countdown to the start of the first fixture: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180419T00&p0=136&msg=Trophy+Hunters+League+-+Season+22&font=cursive

Edited by Lucas

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I have a moving truck coming into Bronze League on Thursday...it is setting up the works...a popcorn machine...a couch...a big screen TV. I am getting the basement of Bronze League ready for when I end up there.

Don't go stealing my stuff from the silver basement. I'll be returning to that next season :P .

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

I'm not sure if we have any females among us besides Rach (of course, I'd never forget about her) but if you win the Bronze League, you're allowed to use the title "Queen of the Bronze" if you want ;).

You forgot about Kent too, after all....she is a 30 year old woman :awesome:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

It starts at midnight GMT+0:00. Here's a countdown to the start of the first fixture: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180419T00&p0=136&msg=Trophy+Hunters+League+-+Season+22&font=cursive

This clock doesn't count down until GMT+00:00, but to London time 00:00. In summer there is a one hour difference. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

This clock doesn't count down until GMT+00:00, but to London time 00:00. In summer there is a one hour difference. 

True, I didn't think about that, my bad. I changed it now. Thanks!

@Bombstriker The timer was correct but the seasons start at midnight London time, which is GMT+1:00.