Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Can the fixture start already lol, I want to pop my rayman legends plat soooooo badly ;_;

I had a similar situation with my Rayman Legends plat except I was trying to save it for the rare trophy hunters league (since it was an ultra rare plat which nets you a lot of points). I ultimately said fuck it and just popped it a few hours before the start of that season because I had been doing challenges for months and couldn't wait any longer dood xD

I had a similar situation with my Rayman Legends plat except I was trying to save it for the rare trophy hunters league (since it was an ultra rare plat which nets you a lot of points). I ultimately said fuck it and just popped it a few hours before the start of that season because I had been doing challenges for months and couldn't wait any longer dood xD

How long ago was this? Legends is 7.3% now.

I need a boat for all this flooding.

I lucked out with the flooding here and wasn't in the parts of town that really got slammed. 9 inches in a little over 24 hrs in some places.

Man I really feel sorry for whoever zachattack's next opponent is, I've never seen someone so eager to wreck someone before dood xD

EDIT: Oh wait seems I read his post wrong, seems he is worried about getting wrecked himself

However, the more worried I get, the more powerful I become.  :devil:

20 more minutes left *explodes*

Edited by Nonon Jakuzure

Something about the league table looks off to me, the stats look fine, but take a look at the win/loss section for Platinum league. I thought it was my browser, but after closing it & also refreshing the page it was still there for me.

Dreaming about the platinum league are we ?

Something about the league table looks off to me, the stats look fine, but take a look at the win/loss section for Platinum league. I thought it was my browser, but after closing it & also refreshing the page it was still there for me.

Also i dont understand how Ganryu has played 3 games but only lost 2 while still having 0 points. What did he do the 3th fixture :ninja:

Yeah HcG-_Terror messaged me about it earlier but I'm not sure how to fix it. On the copy that I edit on it looks perfectly fine but on the link it looks messed up so not sure whats up with that dood. Looking into it to see how to correct it :/ 

Also i dont understand how Ganryu has played 3 games but only lost 2 while still having 0 points. What did he do the 3th fixture :ninja:

Whatever do you mean Clawz, looks alright to me dood :ninja:

• Like 1

So, would it be okay if I got rayman legends ps4 and played through it and get all the trophies and have those points count (besides the plat cause I wouldn't get that till way in the future) even though I only got the plat of the game this season (or will in like an hour). I think it's on sale this week considering getting it cause I've wanted to replay through it again.

Edited by Grindcore12391

FIXTURE SET 4

PLATINUM LEAGUE

ganryu_pl vs HcG-_Clawz

Precision-Playy vs HcG-_Terror

theshywaterguy vs pureproteinman

X18JELLO18X vs Mah2c

prodefc83 vs ToxiKirby

GOLD LEAGUE

NIALLERMANBUZ vs Gregorymany

sinnriel vs ShogunCroCop

xZoneHunter vs Kochiya-Shana

Hemiak vs x9zachattack5x

Boooda56 vs Somalia99

SILVER LEAGUE

TheAkittaja123 vs omar280792

jem12345 vs allenbird

zajac9999 vs Jarethgeason

TheLastSurvivorD vs Grindcore12391

VASORAT13 vs ReimiSaioni9742

BRONZE LEAGUE

freddie1989 vs Blanc_WhiteHeart

trophybros vs Ichiban-Hybrid

Raitandrul vs Antielectron-

whoadreader vs me3lingual

man_with_wdjat vs Jiwan01

As promised an hour early fixture release, let the banter commence doods!

Approx Start Time: 1 hour

• Like 2

So, would it be okay if I got rayman legends ps4 and played through it and get all the trophies and have those points count (besides the plat cause I wouldn't get that till way in the future) even though I only got the plat of the game this season (or will in like an hour). I think it's on sale this week considering getting it cause I've wanted to replay through it again.

Nope because whatever version you first earn trophies for in a particular season is the one that counts dood 

Nope because whatever version you first earn trophies for in a particular season is the one that counts dood 

But I only earned the plat this season and nothing else (all of my other trophies were before the league even started I believe). so if I earn the other trophies on another version wouldn't that technically be okay? If not I can always save it for next season but it would be fun to replay it again sooner than later with points counting.