Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Does fixture 4 start at 00.00 midnight for the UK players ?

Starts at 1am for UK players

But I only earned the plat this season and nothing else (all of my other trophies were before the league even started I believe). so if I earn the other trophies on another version wouldn't that technically be okay? If not I can always save it for next season but it would be fun to replay it again sooner than later with points counting.

Doesn't matter  how many trophies you earned for it before, whatever version you earned a trophy for in a season first is the one that will count dood

FIXTURE SET 4

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Precision-Playy vs HcG-_Terror

GOLD LEAGUE

Boooda56 vs Somalia99

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. P will do now that he's started his epic quest on SO4.

Also Boooda vs Somalia, but there's no banter :(. Somalia stop playing The Witcher 24/7 and get your @$$ over here. You have other responsibilities too. It's tradition to do some banter before your match against Boooda.

• Like 2

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. P will do now that he's started his epic quest on SO4.

Also Boooda vs Somalia, but there's no banter :(. Somalia stop playing The Witcher 24/7 and get your @$$ over here. You have other responsibilities too. It's tradition to do some banter before your match against Boooda.

If terror loses to someone who's playing so4 i have no faith left in him.

• Like 1

But I only earned the plat this season and nothing else (all of my other trophies were before the league even started I believe). so if I earn the other trophies on another version wouldn't that technically be okay? If not I can always save it for next season but it would be fun to replay it again sooner than later with points counting.

you could just hold the plat until next season, or the off season, or a break and then earn all the points you want from the ps4 version. B)

Who knows, maybe he's saving the banter for IF he beats Boooda, if being the operative word there. It does seem odd with far less banter this season though.

Good luck, allenbird. I only have a little over two weeks to finish Sly 3, Jak II, and Jak 3 before I need to return them, so I'm going to go all out these next few fixtures.

yeah good luck to you too. I might have a little more to give this fixture than most. I don't want to stay winless
  • Like 1

Starts at 1am for UK players

Doesn't matter  how many trophies you earned for it before, whatever version you earned a trophy for in a season first is the one that will count dood

I disagree with the rule but it is what it is. Random side question (not that I'm trying this) if the game has like a goty edition and it has a separate trophy list with different/update trophies would those be able to count or no? 

I disagree with the rule but it is what it is. Random side question (not that I'm trying this) if the game has like a goty edition and it has a separate trophy list with different/update trophies would those be able to count or no? 

When I queried regarding DOA5 it worked like this due to trophy lists, modes and additions:

DOA5

DOA5+

DOA5U/Last Round/Last Round

BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA and CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND are different games but CHRONOPHANTASMA(PS3) and CHRONOPHANTASMA(PSV) are the same game if that makes sense.

Also do you know why Somalia isn't active in this thread anymore? I miss the banter.

Witcher 3 must be that good dood xD

FIXTURE SET 4

GOLD LEAGUE

Boooda56 vs Somalia99

The banter begins.

whispers I couldn't find a gif of a Buddha statue being destroyed

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 2

Good luck to you, freddie1989, you might need it, I know Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition has some easy trophies I can get (won't be using my PS3 version's world though, I'll start from scratch), and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) has some too, but I'll try not to get a certain trophy as my first one on that, it'd be embarrassing (I wonder if anyone ever has died before even creating their character, it's possible).

Did anyone have any goals going into the league? Mine were;

• Get a win streak of at least 3
  • Win at least 1 fixture by 50+ points
  • Have a win/loss ratio of at least 50%
  • Place within the top 3 by season's end

The goals in green are ones I've already accomplished, blue are goals in progress, and red (which thankfully none are) would be failed goals.

• Like 2

Quietly getting definitive wins on my quest for the Plat League Championship.

Waiting for ya pal , keeping the seat next to me warm for you :)

Good luck to you, freddie1989, you might need it, I know Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition has some easy trophies I can get (won't be using my PS3 version's world though, I'll start from scratch), and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) has some too, but I'll try not to get a certain trophy as my first one on that, it'd be embarrassing (I wonder if anyone ever has died before even creating their character, it's possible).

The goals in green are ones I've already accomplished, blue are goals in progress, and red (which thankfully none are) would be failed goals.

Mine is beat the lot of them ;)

• Like 1

Only goal I have is to win bronze this season dood