Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Not sure what games I'll be playing tomorrow, I guess it all depends on who I'm against (I won't be touching Star Ocean though). It sucks I have to re-purchase Minecraft though, at least it's just $5.95 due to the discount for purchasing it on PS3, so there's 1 potential game tomorrow.

Good luck to whoever I'm against next fixture & everyone else.

To be honest pal I got a bit down about it as there were so many good calls I realised it was harder to choose a milestone than I though HAHA!!

Good luck choosing one. I also had a hard time deciding my 100th plat, until I played Persona 4 Golden. So you could play some games first and see which one you like the most or create a thread and let the community decide (like Precision did).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Here's hoping to no longer than 2 weeks away putting playtime and RNG into account as well as not being exactly sure on #6,000's platinum time.

Ah I see, well good luck. I recently hit 12,000 trophies but didn't really do anything special for it xD Hopefully I can bang out #200 in the next month or 2. 

Good luck choosing one. I also had a hard time deciding my 100th plat, until I played Persona 4 Golden. So you could play some games first and see which one you like the most or create a thread and let the community decide (like Precision did).

And the community all picked out such a wonderful game~

I also had a hard time deciding my 100th plat but I had to play a fixture against pureproteinman and got 8 plats during that fixture so i just tried do one with a nice plat title which was "Moving on" for Murdered soul suspect.

Oh, that's not a bad trophy name all mine will be is Un...believable so unsure where that trophy name is amongst all the good names.

Ah I see, well good luck. I recently hit 12,000 trophies but didn't really do anything special for it xD Hopefully I can bang out #200 in the next month or 2. 

You think you can platinum Star Ocean that fast?

You think you can platinum Star Ocean that fast?

Funny! You couldn't pay me to try and do star ocean xD Im 99% sure im going to do Bloodborne, since the "souls" series has been crutch of mine and I have bloodborne just sitting there waiting to be played. 

I'm going to get SO4 for #150.

Seeing as you're at 109, thats pretty optimistic xD

• Like 2