Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

How are people doing so far since we're at about the halfway point of the fixture?

I'm on about 40-50 points, but 24 of those come from UR plats which makes me happy lol. Should get a 3rd UR plat this fixture as well.  

allenbird's giving me some trouble this fixture. I think I'm ahead by exactly one point right now, but its going to be tough to keep my lead, let alone expand it wide enough for a DW.

How are people doing so far since we're at about the halfway point of the fixture?

9 points and struggling to setup my milestones or play much at current.

Thanks a bunch guys, I'm so glad I chose to make it a milestone. It feels awesome xD

It won't remain as a milestone though if you mean on your profile page.

I'm on about 40-50 points, but 24 of those come from UR plats which makes me happy lol. Should get a 3rd UR plat this fixture as well.  

Been busier this round than I expected, also been playing One Piece Unlimited World Red while I was out and about this fixture and the game is becoming addicting. Not too sure how I  will do this round dood

Been busier this round than I expected, also been playing One Piece Unlimited World Red while I was out and about this fixture and the game is becoming addicting. Not too sure how I  will do this round dood

That's why it's my 150th plat. ;)

Actually I decided that soon after 100 but whatever. :P

I only have 16 but I can easily get a handful more. If I put enough time towards it I could get my lego batman 3 this fixture.

After yesterday's abysmal effort of 2 points, I've managed to get 22 points already today, majority of that coming from bronze trophies, and can still get quite a few more in such a short time.

I wonder how long it'll take me to reach 7000 trophies.

It won't remain as a milestone though if you mean on your profile page.

I know, I mean it as in a milestone both for me and my Plateau, if only we could get a "More" button on the milestones department xD

Well Im doing smoothly over here. Cant say much to my opponent..

My brother had to finish a project, work on another, and had to do several hours worth of reading over the weekend. He doesn't think he can beat you with the time he has left, so he's throwing the fixture...again. I hope he starts putting up more of a fight soon.

I'm on about 113 points. Tried to get 5500 trophies by the end of may but didn't succeed. 101 trophies were just 12 to much to get on 2 days :)

jem12345 giving me some trouble this fixture. I think Jem is ahead by exactly 16 points right now, but its going to be tough to get the lead, let alone expand it wide enough for a DW.

Time to bring out the heavy guns.

1L21b6dd.png

giphy.gif

Congrats on that plat. We both hit plat #60 :)

Earned my 3rd platinum this season, I'm doing better than I expected.

• Like 1