Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Good luck to you, freddie1989, you might need it, I know Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition has some easy trophies I can get (won't be using my PS3 version's world though, I'll start from scratch), and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) has some too, but I'll try not to get a certain trophy as my first one on that, it'd be embarrassing (I wonder if anyone ever has died before even creating their character, it's possible).

Did anyone have any goals going into the league? Mine were;

• Get a win streak of at least 3
  • Win at least 1 fixture by 50+ points
  • Have a win/loss ratio of at least 50%
  • Place within the top 3 by season's end

The goals in green are ones I've already accomplished, blue are goals in progress, and red (which thankfully none are) would be failed goals.

My goals were:

• Win the silver league.
  • Lose less than a third of my fixtures.
  • End zajac's winning streak.
  • Score over 100 points at least three times.
  • Make it to 49 platinums.

My goals were:

• End zajac's winning streak.

LOL :P

Also my goal was pretty much to just get promoted. Winning the league would be nice though. So I can get a silver trophy next to my name on the front page ... I forgot that would happen. :) Kinda wanna win the league now, we'll see how it goes. ;)

Edited by zajac9999
  • Like 2

I take it your the uncharted king around here , how you find crushing mode on UC1 ? I currently have the game underway but Grid Autosport has taken over for now :)

I really wanna do GRID Autosport. Have you played 2? They have the same lists which confuses me, is it like a game of the year edition? And of course, are servers still up?

Good luck sinnriel. I should be easy to beat.

lmao is that right lol i forsee mebe 3 trophys this season for me unless i realy get lucky and finish the inferno playthrough of EDF ,i mannaged to complete 2 missions yesterday lol thats 2 more than i had ,its gonna be slow ,all my games have hit the grind stage ,hence why i have lost every match thus far lol 

so as for wishing me luck shogun mate lol i think il need it ,may the best looser lose lol 

as for goals lol nope ,none yet just play and keep my head abouve the water to not get expeled from the league altogether lol

Good luck to you, freddie1989, you might need it, I know Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition has some easy trophies I can get (won't be using my PS3 version's world though, I'll start from scratch), and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) has some too, but I'll try not to get a certain trophy as my first one on that, it'd be embarrassing (I wonder if anyone ever has died before even creating their character, it's possible).

Did anyone have any goals going into the league? Mine were;

• Get a win streak of at least 3
  • Win at least 1 fixture by 50+ points
  • Have a win/loss ratio of at least 50%
  • Place within the top 3 by season's end
The goals in green are ones I've already accomplished, blue are goals in progress, and red (which thankfully none are) would be failed goals.

Don't worry, you will win. I am just enjoying myself and not worrying about it too much. Grinding out all the collectibles on Sly TIT at the minute which is incredibly boring!! Great guide Dragon BTW, I am using it for the treasures because I frankly can't be bothered to search for them!!!

My goal for the season was to hope that all the new guys were inactive so I could just enjoy myself and get a free promotion - no such luck!! LOL!!

Seriously though, my only goals were to get more plats and set myself a new PB for the season which is looking tough at the minute!!

Edited by freddie1989
  • Like 2

Don't worry, you will win. I am just enjoying myself and not worrying about it too much. Grinding out all the collectibles on Sly TIT at the minute which is incredibly boring!! Great guide Dragon BTW, I am using it for the treasures because I frankly can't be bothered to search for them!!!

Thnx :D.

I really wanna do GRID Autosport. Have you played 2? They have the same lists which confuses me, is it like a game of the year edition? And of course, are servers still up?

Hey buddy Grid autosport is a long ass grind but I'm enjoying it , I've done all offline and dlc trophies and they are straight forward also all servers are up and running so no probs there .

I have the standard disk version so I can't answer about the game of the year edition , dlc is pretty cheap with it all coming to a tenner, driving physics are very boat like but that's Grid games for you haha :)

To all those American and Canadian gamers out there I'll be starting MLB14 on PS3 and PS4 soon and I have not got a club how the sport is played LOL most of us British / Kiwi as I am , have not got a clue :) May need questions answered in the future and will have to watch a YouTube video to understand this wicked sport :)

Also anyone starting this game soon make sure you get your online challenge trophies done as the online for this game is coming to a halt on the 18th of June so get your plat while you still can :)

I apologise to my opponent, as I will pose no threat at all. I haven't been gaming much these past few days and the little time I've put in has gone towards my #60 platinum choice: Catherine

I am beyond stoked at the moment as I just conquered Obelisk xD only one stage to go!

• Like 2

My opponent is probably happily relaxing especially since I have managed only 4 points so far.

The Epic Quest has begun, about 4-5 people have started it and we have 22 participants. Creating those intros is getting harder.

My epic quest with Star Ocean will begin after my milestones but after choosing a game to reach them poorly I am currently trying to replace those 18 trophies which has slowed progress down...

I apologise to my opponent, as I will pose no threat at all. I haven't been gaming much these past few days and the little time I've put in has gone towards my #60 platinum choice: Catherine

I am beyond stoked at the moment as I just conquered Obelisk xD only one stage to go!

Catherine is a good game that I need to get back to eventually but how hard have you found it?

Catherine is a good game that I need to get back to eventually but how hard have you found it?

The game is really awesome, fresh and unique. The Golden Playhouse was tricky but doable and rewarding upon completion. Babel though.....when I jumped into it for the first time I felt really lost, until I understood possibilities are not endless, there are patterns and if you figure them all out you're good to go. Still, Babel is being quite the challenge for me, so I am excited to be back to it (I wanted tricky stuff this year)

I still have to deal with chaotic Axis Mundi (made it to 147/160-ish steps once but failed lol) but I am really motivated to make this my 60th platinum trophy xD

The game is really awesome, fresh and unique. The Golden Playhouse was tricky but doable and rewarding upon completion. Babel though.....when I jumped into it for the first time I felt really lost, until I understood possibilities are not endless, there are patterns and if you figure them all out you're good to go. Still, Babel is being quite the challenge for me, so I am excited to be back to it (I wanted tricky stuff this year)

I still have to deal with chaotic Axis Mundi (made it to 147/160-ish steps once but failed lol) but I am really motivated to make this my 60th platinum trophy xD

Congrats Omar, looks like that plat is almost yours.

My epic quest with Star Ocean will begin after my milestones but after choosing a game to reach them poorly I am currently trying to replace those 18 trophies which has slowed progress down...

That's ok, I'll probably start next Friday.

• Like 1

i just restarted this journey as well. I finished up Rapunzel two nights ago, and only have 7,8,9 to gold on hard. I decided to give Altar a shot after Rapunzel the other night and got it 2nd try. I must have tried that a dozen times last year in single mode and kept getting into the 120s and 130s. I was initially skeptical of pairs mode but first try got into the 90s and accidentally knocked Vincent to his death when I had a straight shot to the finish.

I got to 100 last night on Menhir and after dying for the 4th time decided I really needed to finish chapter 6. It's definitely tricky but as long as you have a bit of a plan for the different patterns it's doable in doubles, as long as you keep moving. I think I'm going to finish 7 and 9 and then try to finish Babel and save chapter 8 to get "The Golden Child" as my 4000 trophy, since I don't want to save the plat for over a month for 75.

So far the most frustrating part has been trying to gold stage 5. The damn boss kept pulling blocks out that I had spent 7+ moves getting perfect, or she'd pull out the one block holding up a staircase and ruin me that way.

I was hoping to beat Omar to the Catherine plat :D but I just started too far behind and have been working on other stuff at the same time.

• Like 1

I was hoping to beat Omar to the Catherine plat :D but I just started too far behind and have been working on other stuff at the same time.

Don't give up just yet, Axis Mundi is a b*tch, hard enough to keep me busy for days xD besides, I'm not playing much these days, I don't feel much like it.

I have struggled back and forth with this plat for over 2 years now, I feel it's about time :D

I bought it when my family was out of town for 2 weeks last summer. Burned through everything but Babel, Rapunzel and hard golds in about a week and then got frustrated a little on Babel and got distracted by something shiny. I kind of hoping to earn the oaky on the 1 year anniversary of my first trophy which is in a couple weeks.

You really should consider extending your backlog for Catherine.  It is a really good game.

In other news...

I think the only way I can prevent my opponent from scoring a Definitive Win this time is if another 8 people finish one of the games s/he's played within 4.5 hours before the fixture ends.  Or I buckle down and score more than Bronze trophies.

1L21b6dd.png

giphy.gif

Congrats dude, It's an awesome plat #60

• Like 1