Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

42 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

So the freezing is normal? I was worried it had something to do with my disc drive. 

Yea. I also had the Challenging Trophy glitch out on me back in 2011 and had to do a whole new game. 

On 4/20/2018 at 9:06 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I was thinking the same thing, got 2 whole points so far :lol: . How about we settle for a tie?

2 is more than my 0 LMAO I have barely had time to play any game to begin with :lol:

9 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Absolute zero ......... I can sort that for you.

Good game cjshaitan, only a few hours left until the first deadline and I haven’t really done anything past day! I will try to play some before the deadline but I’m sure you got me. Good stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blazhead said:

Hi, can i join ? :)

Hey, good to see that you're interested in the league. The current season started only a few days ago and joining mid-season is not possible. I can put you on the waiting list though. Let me know if you'd like to be added to the waiting list. If you do, I'll shoot you a message when preparations for the next season are being made :).

On 4/16/2018 at 4:31 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

You have spent several seasons in Bronze yes (6 seasons not including Season 22), but @me3lingual holds the record of 10 seasons from 18 in Bronze.

Yes I have a table made up for every season....

If you include next season, it will be 11. Yes, that is correct. I am here to announce my return to the League! See you all in Season 23!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazhead said:

@Lucas yes im interested :)11

33 minutes ago, me3lingual said:

If you include next season, it will be 11. Yes, that is correct. I am here to announce my return to the League! See you all in Season 23!

Added you two to the waiting list for season 23 ;)!

6 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

Good game cjshaitan, only a few hours left until the first deadline and I haven’t really done anything past day! I will try to play some before the deadline but I’m sure you got me. Good stuff.

I think I am a little short of your score. Good game. The golf course beckons so I am happy to leave it there.

If anyone is looking for a very enjoyable top down game I would recommend checking out Tesla vs Lovecraft bit of a hidden gem.

8 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

That is great I am fine with a fixed 273.15 points a fixture. Celsius is what you guys use in Austraiia, right?

Lol I just looked it up, I was thinking more of the Absolut Vodka for some reason. Yep Celsius in AU. I don't think we could get away with giving you that many points here, and while I could it in our Spamathona  it would barely make any difference at this stage. ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

If my calculations are correct, which they may not be... we have 30 minutes until deadline? Is there a countdown for the deadline like there was the start?

18 minutes left now, but you were right. And I don't believe so but I'm not sure. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I think I am a little short of your score. Good game. The golf course beckons so I am happy to leave it there.

If anyone is looking for a very enjoyable top down game I would recommend checking out Tesla vs Lovecraft bit of a hidden gem.

Lol I just looked it up, I was thinking more of the Absolut Vodka for some reason. Yep Celsius in AU. I don't think we could get away with giving you that many points here, and while I could it in our Spamathona  it would barely make any difference at this stage. ?

Oh hey look you (or someone) updated your profile right before the deadline to show you had a boat load of trophies sitting there! Smooth moves sir! Heyyyyy guess you weren't short of my score eh? Hehe

Edited by Bombstriker
  • Like 1

Just now, Bombstriker said:

Also thought people weren't supposed to sync the trophies on your profile? At least now I see a little more clearly how things work around here after this first match 1f604.png

CJ is premium so his profile can be updated once every minute without a problem. It's prefered not to update standard profiles from others (like yours) because those can only be updated once every hour.

Also, seems like you put up a good first match. Good job on that, even if you might have lost.

11 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

@ShogunCroCop If you don't delay sync 200 points I'm going to be very disappointed. :awesome:

First time I've heard that :hmm:.

• Like 1