Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

I must say I'm impressed by how well everyone is doing in this CWC so far. That was a pretty solid first round, looking forward to see who's going to the the win. Also, looks like some top quality games are being played during the CWC. I mean, game banners like this already say enough :lol:.

O5pguIm.jpg

@Jesaya815  I have two questions :

1. Is this game doable for a non German speaker ?

2. Is it worth 50 Euro ?

Oh I thought of one more,

How do I get a copy of Windstorm ? ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Scores for CWC Round 2

(2) Tearraven (158) vs. (3) Jesaya815 (185) vs. GTA_Darren (78)

I believe this is the part where I hype things up. But I feel that time can be better spent with gains :awesome: 

So the final round of CWC for Season 22 is here. Plat vs Gold.

Tearraven vs Jesaya815

Approximately 22 hours remain

Good luck @Jesaya815

• Like 4

Sorry for the late response. Good luck to you as well @Tearraven

@Kent10201 I'll try my best :D

@cjshaitan I'd say most of the mini games are doable and shouldn't be hard to figure out. Answering some of the quiz questions could be a bit tricky though, but you can play the whole game with two controllers to make things easier. ;)

If you decide to buy it, try to get a physical copy (maybe on amazon or ebay), because one trophy is bugged with the latest patch, and another one only unlocks when you have the patch installed.

To answer your second question – no it's probably not worth 50 bucks :P 

Regarding Windstorm, have you searched for Ostwind on the german store? That's the one, it costs 40 euro :) 

• Like 3

With 8 and half hours left of this fixture I have had a gander to see how the final between @Jesaya815 and @Tearraven is shaping up.

Currently Jesaya is two Plats in and setting up a third in anticipation for the final furlong.

Tear is lagging a little but I suspect sandbagging, he would never give up easily. He also has two Plats and going for a third.

Very exciting so far.

• Like 2

Have less than an hour left but I am sure Jesaya has me. Wasn't really thinking I'd get into CWC and three of the games I had planned to use didn't work. (Iron Man 2, Green Lantern, CSI) One game I was working on (Silent Hill 3 HD) had a game-breaking bug which locked me out of my progress so I had to improvise.:shakefist:

Still was a fun CWC with lots of interesting competition. We'll have the final scores up shortly after the round finishes.

Good job @Jesaya815. Was an interesting matchup :yay:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tearraven said:

Have less than an hour left but I am sure Jesaya has me. Wasn't really thinking I'd get into CWC and three of the games I had planned to use didn't work. (Iron Man 2, Green Lantern, CSI) One game I was working on (Silent Hill 3 HD) had a game-breaking bug which locked me out of my progress so I had to improvise.:shakefist:

Still was a fun CWC with lots of interesting competition. We'll have the final scores up shortly after the round finishes.

Good job @Jesaya815. Was an interesting matchup :yay:

Thanks man. That was intense, not gonna lie. You have put up one hell of a fight! I don't know how you managed to play on three consoles simultaneously, but kudos to you B)

Edited by Jesaya815
  • Like 2

Thank you guys! Although the season was a bit shorter this time, it was just as much fun as the last one, if not more. I'm already looking forward to next season. Keep up the great work, it is really appreciated! :)

@Mesopithecus Yes, my 300th platinum will be Nier: Automata. The game is amazing and beautiful in every way. Plus, the plat name "Final Words" is a perfect fit for my milestone list. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 7:03 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Hopefully next season will be just as competitive.

Does anyone have any comments about the League, curiousity mostly.

Well I will throw my 2 cents in if ok,

I think the move up to 6hr minimum game length is a good one. Obviously it still favours players that buy and play alot of titles but you will never be able to stop that. It does stop 1-2hr VN spamming which I think makes it a lot fairer. I can only speak for myself but as a player that does alot of that I actually appreciate the increased time limit, it means that if you want a win you might actually have to plan/work for it.

I would propose for consideration a reduced syncing period time, I think 12 hrs in the regular season is to much. I think most people would sync when they finish playing their final session in a fixture and if not then they definitely could. I think a 6hr window would be acceptable and perhaps make it easier for the scores to be placed up quicker.

• Like 1