Atelier Sophie - 10th June

No Man's Sky - 24th June or was this delayed 3 days or something :P

Star Ocean  V - 1st July

Final Fantasy XV - 30th September

Xbox One

Gears of War 4

Wii U

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

There will be a lot more in between these that I will buy like Odin Sphere, Grand Kingdom, Deus Ex, God Eater 2, Technomancer and more! but whether they end up been day one buys or not depends how I plough through the rest of the games I buy/have backlogged. Will probably add some more to this after E3 confirms a few dates and a few new games :)

Just Pokemon Moon (3DS) and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4) since I can't pre-order non-listed games like Styx (2) Shards of Darkness (PS4), Matterfall (PS4), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Sonic (Wii U), and Detriot (PS4), since it's too early imo to reserve Horizon Zero Dawn. (Still undecided on Hellblade as well as Zelda Wii U, because of potential NX port, also.)

Edited by Mar

None. I don't believe in pre ordering, only a VERY select few will make me pre order. (Only pre ordered 3 games in the 3/4 years I've been gaming on consoles). Most of the time I don't trust the companies enough to deliver a solid product on day one or at all, so why give them my money.

• Like 1

None. I don't believe in pre ordering, only a VERY select few will make me pre order. (Only pre ordered 3 games in the 3/4 years I've been gaming on consoles). Most of the time I don't trust the companies enough to deliver a solid product on day one or at all, so why give them my money.

That's why I never buy Battlefield games after a year from release. Most of the bugs are fixed and I have a chance to get the Full Edition with all the DLC for a better price.

I only pre-order collector's/special editions because they'll never get any cheaper before they are sold out.

With standard editions, I just wait a year of two until the game is fairly cheap (For example: Far Cry 4, Whatch Dogs, inFamous Second Son, Killzone SF,... now can be found for less than 12€ and even their DLC has been on sale a couple of times :D

Amazon has 20% off pre-orders so I just pre-ordered a bunch of stuff

Persona 5

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy VII Remake

World of Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts II.8

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Zero Time Dilemma 

Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Pokemon Sun

Mass Effect Andromeda

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

I got these two:

Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition

LEGO Star Wars: Force Awakens Deluxe Edition.

It's been a while since i played a LEGO game, I skipped LEGO Marvel's Avengers and LEGO Jurassic World as i was still working on other LEGO games at the time. I do plan on eventually getting those two games once they drop down in price though. Horizon looks awesome from the little bit that has been released (videos, info, pictures), but that CE statue sold me.

June

Grand Kingdom-6/21

Star Ocean 5-6/28

July
Song of the Deep-7/12

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force-7/26

Batman: Return to Arkham-7/26

October
Mafia III-10/7

Skyrim Special Edition-10/28

November

Watch_Dogs 2-11/15