Mortal Kombat 1 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

3 minutes ago, SystolicGem97 said:

Yes, at first i failed on the TYM too but i retried and i still didn't get my points summary or any trophy

Well now I don't have to keep banging my head against the wall trying to finish it lol.  Thanks for the confirmation on it not giving points.  It's got to either be bugged or they have an hourly, daily, or weekly tower that has 7 or 8 stages.  6 might even be enough.

11 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

There is no retry option, unless there is a consumable that let's you retry that I haven't unlocked yet.  I hit level 30 in Invasions but couldn't get past floor 5 of the 18 floor tower.  The element that survival uses was too powerful for my character to survive very well.

i recommend wearing a talisman that shields you from damage, they are pretty op

Just now, SystolicGem97 said:

i recommend wearing a talisman that shields you from damage, they are pretty op

Where did you get one?  I only did the first island and then used the gateway towers to level up, along with two purchases of the two xp items from the Wu Shi Academy and two of the free level up items from there.

55 minutes ago, SystolicGem97 said:

i got enough xp to level up from 27 to 30 but that's it :c

While I appreciate that they didn't lock anything behind it and it's purely for the challenge, I feel like they could've at least given people that information before they tackle it.  In MK11 you could at least see what a given tower would reward you with before tackling it.

Keep an eye on those daily towers. A little earlier there was a 4 floor no modifier tower which I was able to net 3.5m. You could probably get a bit over 4m with 4 flawless victories. I know it's still a bit under the 5 mil, but if we can find maybe a 5-6 floor similar tower we can get there. Good thing that a flawless victory in these one round matches counts as a double flawless and an extra 50,000

10 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Keep an eye on those daily towers. A little earlier there was a 4 floor no modifier tower which I was able to net 3.5m. You could probably get a bit over 4m with 4 flawless victories. I know it's still a bit under the 5 mil, but if we can find maybe a 5-6 floor similar tower we can get there. Good thing that a flawless victory in these one round matches counts as a double flawless and an extra 50,000

I have a feeling they're holding onto a 7 or 8 floor tower for either daily or weekly until after the full release.

8 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Someone showed up on this sites leaderboard for that trophy.  I sent them a private message about it, but I somehow doubt they'll reply.

What if i suprise you and reply. I did a 5 tower fight where i went flawless and did brutality all 5 matches. I advise that u guys have a good talisman that can end the matches in 2 sec so u can get that 5 mil. I ended the tower with a score of 6 mil.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Peymoonn said:

What if i suprise you and reply. I did a 5 tower fight where i went flawless and did brutality all 5 matches. I advise that u guys have a good talisman that can end the matches in 2 sec so u can get that 5 mil. I ended the tower with a score of 6 mil.

what kind of Talisman ends a match in 2 seconds??

On 9/14/2023 at 8:48 AM, AllHailScience said:

MK platinums are too easy and almost effortless. All they can offer is stupid grind. I'm not a hardcore gamer, not at all, but I would've like to see at least somewhat decent trophies. Like, for example, to win 5 kombat league sets, not just participate. Maybe, some combo challenges trophies, etc.

"No Bad Match Ups" trophy in 11 was the only good trophy in the game, which is shameless. 

I agree with this. The combo challenges at least should have figured into the trophies in some way. I guess they got too much heat about the trophies/achievements from MK vs. DC up to Injustice 2 and went the easy but somewhat grindy route thereafter. 

Edited by Killbomb

9 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Just got the 5 million on a five floor hourly tower. Only just got it as well. Required five brutalities and 5 flawless victories

IMG_20230916_185256

This is exactly the same tower i did it in, that was sweaty to say the least. Got 4/5 flawless twice, Nitara chip damaged me twice... then I got it on the last attempt before the tower changed lol

Now what the fuck is the Titan battle and how do one do it? :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

This is exactly the same tower i did it in, that was sweaty to say the least. Got 4/5 flawless twice, Nitara chip damaged me twice... then I got it on the last attempt before the tower changed lol

Now what the fuck is the Titan battle and how do one do it? :D

Haha oh wow that was cutting it close!

Yeah this Titan battle is frustrating. I really want to know if its something already hidden away or it will be added in the future. No idea what could possibly trigger it though. Hmmm fight on every node in Invasion mode? Finish chapter 15 with every character and then a secret fight against

Spoiler

Titan Havik?

Ehhh do I want to try to even do that and see....no idea.

Edited by RoastedPeanut

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The tower is littered with spammy bullshit though. Makes it very inconvenient for brutalities and flawless since a random projectile will fuck it up quickly.

The fatalities bonus might be all you need.  I was hitting 3.5 million on 5 floors that way.  Add 2 more floors and maybe it'll be enough.  Still working on it though so I'll update.

UPDATE: Yeah, fatalities aren't enough.  And brutalities are nearly impossible because of the extra crap.  I hit 4 million 300k on it.

What character/stats/talismans/relics are people using for this

Edited by Snake2410

Just finished the 5 Kameos grind and went to try the 5m score on the towers, got it in a 7-floor one with all-brutallities bonus, 5.4 million score at the end.

Would've been first achiever but they pulled the classic NR studios prank where there's a single time-sensitive trophy that we have to wait 🤡

My guess for the Titan Battle would be a special boss tower, kinda like the previously called invasion boss on mkx.

12 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Just finished the 5 Kameos grind and went to try the 5m score on the towers, got it in a 7-floor one with all-brutallities bonus, 5.4 million score at the end.

Would've been first achiever but they pulled the classic NR studios prank where there's a single time-sensitive trophy that we have to wait 🤡

My guess for the Titan Battle would be a special boss tower, kinda like the previously called invasion boss on mkx.

This is how I got robbed in SF6 😂