World Cup 2014

Connie

They would've lost nonetheless, but probably in a tighter match with a waaaaaay tighter score. I've said it here before: I don't think Silva's good, I find him to be way overrated and average, but Dante is absolutely awful, so yeah lol. That surely helped make this hilarity come true.

Best centre back in the world, and any team would miss him in the back, he is the man that has held the defence together and brought them this far so far, without him they might aswell not even turn up to the world cup lol, i highly rate the guy as i see what he does for his club and country.

They would've lost nonetheless, but probably in a tighter match with a waaaaaay tighter score. I've said it here before: I don't think Silva's good, I find him to be way overrated and average, but Dante is absolutely awful, so yeah lol. That surely helped make this hilarity come true.

Well, i think Thiago is good but more than that he has the plus to have leadership, you can see that on the field, that is something absolutely important in a match.

Brazil are a joke, the score at half time made me feel like I was watching a exhibition match as how easy it was for Germany to carve open the Brazilian defence. 

Even with Neymar and Thiago Silva missing I was expecting more of contest than this, The defending in the first half was woeful and to think Brazil are hosts and getting a lesson in football in their own back yard. 

• Like 1

Brazil are a joke, the score at half time made me feel like I was watching a exhibition match as how easy it was for Germany to carve open the Brazilian defence. 

Even with Neymar and Thiago Silva missing I was expecting more of contest than this, The defending in the first half was woeful and to think Brazil are hosts and getting a lesson in football in their own back yard. 

Brazil's been playing like crap.

Tied with Mexico (which Mexico probably could have won if the ref wasn't paid off/blind/whatever). They barely beat Chile in penalties. And now this.

I expected Germany to win, but not embarrass them :P

Edited by rsoto1125

7-0, my god.

Best centre back in the world, and any team would miss him in the back, he is the man that has held the defence together and brought them this far so far, without him they might aswell not even turn up to the world cup lol, i highly rate the guy as i see what he does for his club and country.

I think Hummels puts him to shame, as well as other defenders out there (that even includes Sergio Ramos). David Luis could teach him how to be better, I'd say :P. Everytime I watch the guy with PSG, he's average and/or decent, but nothing special.

Brazil scores!!! There's hope!!! Wow this is the moment for an anecdote phrase (but is in Spanish):

Al empate Calceta!!!!

I'll explain it: In one city of my country (Ecuador), it was a match between Bahia and Calceta, Bahia was winning 11 - 0, suddenly at 89 minutes of playing Calceta scores, and his player Justino Loor screams: Let's go for the draw Calceta!!!!

True story.

Edited by GoldenShaka

I'm not going to lie, I'm I wrong to laugh out loud watching this? Please don't murder me, but I never saw something like this in my life.

I think a lot of people are laughing about this, especially considering how Brazilian fans have treated other teams. Karma is a funny thing.

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie, I'm I wrong to laugh out loud watching this? Please don't murder me, but I never saw something like this in my life.

You are not the only one who thought Brazil's performance was laughable to say the least and being hosts just makes it even more hilarious.

One things for sure though, Brazil were the ones who got murdered tonight.

• Like 1