World Cup 2014

Connie

You are not the only one who thought Brazil's performance was laughable to say the least and being hosts just makes it even more hilarious.

One things for sure though, Brazil were the ones who got murdered tonight.

That's just I mean and felt about Brazil in this World Cup, I watched the games, and Germany and Netherlands surprised me since the first game. Not only after the win against Spain, but also their harmony in all games. Some African countries played a lot better than Brazil in my opinion 

• Like 1

That's just I mean and felt about Brazil in this World Cup, I watched the games, and Germany and Netherlands surprised me since the first game. Not only after the win against Spain, but also their harmony in all games. Some African countries played a lot better than Brazil in my opinion 

Ghana was the only team that didn't lose against Germany, 2-2 in the group stage. Strangely it was the only game they didn't lose  :lol:

This has to be the best one I've seen so far:

10488168_729552473775372_588072387868433

Ghana was the only team that didn't lose against Germany, 2-2 in the group stage. Strangely it was the only game they didn't lose  :lol:

That match was very bizarre. Germany's defense was all over the place, screwing up constantly, and they didn't seem to be able to find each other when attacking.

• Like 2

My god, only Kempes or Cruyff could turn this match around and make it fun to watch. At least the Netherlands remembered how to play near the end of the regular time, otherwise this would be even more boring  :|.

That makes you and me both, nearly fell asleep during the second half and the only thing that is keeping it interesting is the possibility of penalties.

After yesterdays' match, this was boring as f*ck xD

I hope Netherlands take the 3rd place, and that Germany wins the World Cup :)

Hard to think both won't happen, what with Brazil getting destroyed and Germany being the rapist of the century :lol:. One thing's for sure, though: Argentina's offense as a whole been useless, and the only guy that was playing well got subbed for someone that's been awful throughout the whole Cup.

• Like 1

If anything, yesterday's game was a serious warning for the other finalist, I don't think it will be a walk in the park for Germany. Don't forget they only beat Algeria 2-1 and France 1-0, and tied with Ghana. Apart from the game against Portugal, Germany wasn't that impressive before yesterday's game. Anyway, they're obviously favorites, especially with the added day of rest over Argentina.