World Cup 2014

Connie

A lot of people seem to have faith in the Argentinian team, out of all the semi-finalists this team has failed to impress me the most.

We're going to have a shot at revenge at those Germans for the 1974 WC, I predict a European final

A lot of people seem to have faith in the Argentinian team, out of all the semi-finalists this team has failed to impress me the most.

I agree, and even the numbers back it up (not like those matter in football). Add the fact that Di Maria's gone, and they'll probably blow even more given hwo badly they performed after his early departure during the last game.

I agree, and even the numbers back it up (not like those matter in football). Add the fact that Di Maria's gone, and they'll probably blow even more given hwo badly they performed after his early departure during the last game.

Di Maria is such an egocentric football player, I think they're better off without him. He blew so many crosses and shots versus Belgium, played like shite for 80 min and decided it would be a brilliant idea to try and give a cross with his dominant foot behind his standing leg which failed miserably. If I were his teammate I would slap him in his face.

Has anyone noticed he kinda looks like LOTR's Smeagol with his flappy ears?

aguero is back though ;)

Di Maria is such an egocentric football player, I think they're better off without him. He blew so many crosses and shots versus Belgium, played like shite for 80 min and decided it would be a brilliant idea to try and give a cross with his dominant foot behind his standing leg which failed miserably. If I were his teammate I would slap him in his face.

Has anyone noticed he kinda looks like LOTR's Smeagol with his flappy ears?

Messi is such an egocentric football player, too. Look at how many times he's tried during this World Cup to dribble past every defender he can, and he's been able to pull it off about 10% of the time. He loses more balls than he gets back and wastes more chances than he takes - yet everyone wets themselves over him lol.

And Di Maria didn't play shite for 80 minutes against Belgium, he was out before half-time :P. Though you're right, he hasn't been very precise with his passes so far. However, he's the one making mosto of the plays (especially the dangerous ones, even if they're not the ones that end with goals); I'd say without hesitation he's performed the best out of all of Argentina's players, and has been the most important one when it comes to the team's play-making.

aguero is back though ;)

But he's been playing awful! And not only with Argentina, but with Manchester City too. Since he came back from his last injury, he didn't really do well. We all thought it was because he was not trying to risk another injury before the World Cup, but lo and behold: he still blows during the World Cup! Guess we'll see tomorrow though.

Messi is such an egocentric football player, too. Look at how many times he's tried during this World Cup to dribble past every defender he can, and he's been able to pull it off about 10% of the time. He loses more balls than he gets back and wastes more chances than he takes - yet everyone wets themselves over him lol.

And Di Maria didn't play shite for 80 minutes against Belgium, he was out before half-time :P. Though you're right, he hasn't been very precise with his passes so far. However, he's the one making mosto of the plays (especially the dangerous ones, even if they're not the ones that end with goals); I'd say without hesitation he's performed the best out of all of Argentina's players, and has been the most important one when it comes to the team's play-making.

But he's been playing awful! And not only with Argentina, but with Manchester City too. Since he came back from his last injury, he didn't really do well. We all thought it was because he was not trying to risk another injury before the World Cup, but lo and behold: he still blows during the World Cup! Guess we'll see tomorrow though.

I'm sorry I meant versus Switzerland. There was 10 min remaining on the clock and he tried to trick shot behind his leg, everyone forgot about that because he scored the winning goal but they just narrowly managed to win.

As far as Messi goes, his performance has been incredibly weak during the entire WC, however players with such individual qualities should be given the benefit of the doubt and the freedom to do whatever they want. How many times has he been the deciding factor in a match for Argentina.

5-0 now. I'm not gonna lie I wanted them to lose but the question that will never be answered is: How different could be with Neymar there? Hmm, wait, imo, they lose even more with the absent of Thiago Silva. Since the moment i saw he was suspended i knew they were going to lose today.

5-0 now. I'm not gonna lie I wanted them to lose but the question that will never be answered is: How different could be with Neymar there? Hmm, wait, imo, they lose even more with the absent of Thiago Silva. Since the moment i saw he was suspended i knew they were going to lose today.

They would've lost nonetheless, but probably in a tighter match with a waaaaaay tighter score. I've said it here before: I don't think Silva's good, I find him to be way overrated and average, but Dante is absolutely awful, so yeah lol. That surely helped make this hilarity come true.