World Cup 2014

Connie

1. TonyCROGamingHD – 54
2. Kevinnummer1 - 53
3. marc_cp - 52
4. intenseFATE98 – 51
5. Connman88 – 50

Let's do something, i started late posting my scores in the tournament, let me put them now, I promise not look for the real scores :P

Wow i lost at least 4 points there.

Good match, and an exceptional job from Sabella - shows tactis can get you far, even if your team is playing awful. If anything, Messi's uselesness should finally have him settled as one of the greatest blunders of all time.

That said, it's settled: next year's Ballon D'Or will be his. If not doing shit got him second place this year, not doing shit and getting to the final ought to get him 1st place again. The overratedness continues.

Just made this video: 

Would be funnier if it was the vid of him walking down those stairs :P.

Here's looking ahead to Russia in 2018 but first things first EURO 2016 in France and also the Women's FIFA world cup in 2015

lol

Good match, and an exceptional job from Sabella - shows tactis can get you far, even if your team is playing awful. If anything, Messi's uselesness should finally have him settled as one of the greatest blunders of all time.

That said, it's settled: next year's Ballon D'Or will be his. If not doing shit got him second place this year, not doing shit and getting to the final ought to get him 1st place again. The overratedness continues.

Cheerful as always

Here's looking ahead to Russia in 2018 but first things first EURO 2016 in France and also the Women's FIFA world cup in 2015

Let's be honest no one watches women's football

• Like 1

Would be funnier if it was the vid of him walking down those stairs :P.

There were no videos online at the time whenever I thought about making it, so I just grabbed that photo and put music to it because I'm a lazy,impatient bastard. 

The Germans deserved the win, in fairness; they had one proper chance and took it, unlike Argentina. 

bahahaha.

Well done, Germany deserved the win.

Lol @ golden ball.... no way Messi was the best of the tournament

shouldve gone to the dude from Columbia or Mueller at least.