This account was removed and can’t be tracked

9 minutes ago, twiddly-linen7 said:

but the thing is I haven’t cheated on any of the games ,is there a way to get it back on the site ?

Nope, not a chance in hell. Auto-mod bans are irreversible and equate to a one way trip off the leaderboards with zero chance of ever getting back on with your current account. Being caught by the auto-mod, means your account is riddled with CFW usage and games with impossible timestamps. All you can do is start a new account from scratch, then dump all of your hacked consoles and games and replace them with legit ones running the latest official firmware.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I tried looking for your profile on other sites (the main account you listed at first but then removed from your first post, what's up with that?) and even on PSN, but no dice. Did you just delete your profile or put it to completely private so no one could find you?

Probably on private to hide the cheating :).

Can't find it either...

If it's legit, then you can dispute it, but I'm fairly certain you were caught and have to restart if you want to be on the leaderboards again...

Edited by Mokkajunior

Maybe this is off topic, but would hiding a game also reduces the trophy count? So let's say i hid a game and i earned 10 trophies in it, would the total trophy count be reduced by 10? Just curious how hiding a game works in terms of the overall numbers.

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Maybe this is off topic, but would hiding a game also reduces the trophy count? So let's say i hid a game and i earned 10 trophies in it, would the total trophy count be reduced by 10? Just curious how hiding a game works in terms of the overall numbers.

Hiding even 1 trophy, recalculates all of your stats and milestones.

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Hiding even 1 trophy, recalculates all of your stats and milestones.

oh wow, this sounds like cheating to me because it is another form of manipulating numbers and stats (even if it is in a negative way). I guess I will keep those "E" games in my account for now then lol 

2 hours ago, twiddly-linen7 said:

Hello there,I am having an issue with my main account it was removed from this site even though I haven’t cheated on any of the games 

Stop using programs that's against the rules and play games legitimately. You may wind up enjoying them more by playing them legit, than just cheating them for a fast completion time.

• Like 2