3 new trophies coming with the March 26th DLC Update

HuntingFever

Exophase has just uploaded the achievements for the XB1 version of the new DLC that's coming today:

Community Service

Lead and Complete "The Human Condition"

Devil's Bargain

Complete "Sins of the Father"

Weed Killer

Kill 100 Overgrown with fire

I hope you have a decent Flamethrower and a ton of fuel, because you're gonna need it but with any luck, the story trophy won't be missable :).

Source: https://www.exophase.com/game/fallout-76-xbox/achievements/

EDIT 1: The update is now live and weighs in at an eye watering 26.79gb!

EDIT 2: The trophies have been added to the existing Atlantic City Trophy Pack, plus they're all Bronze.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

The problem I have with this game, is not the size of the updates it’s that it always makes me clear over 100gb of space before it starts downloading.

That's strange, I've only ever had to clear about 20gb at most to get an update to download for this game 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's strange, I've only ever had to clear about 20gb at most to get an update to download 🤔.

it’s only this game that does it to me, but definitely every update has required over 100gb of space.

2 minutes ago, Bratinov said:

I am so sick of returning to this!
They’ll keep doing this indefinitely, aren’t they?

There should be a limit to how many times devs can update a trophy list!

There used to be really strict rules for trophies but Sony has watered them down several times over the years, before finally throwing the entire rule book out the window when the PS5 was released.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Dang, wasn't expecting any more trophies for a while. Using a flamethrower with a melee build should be fun.

It's not that bad to be honest, I had to do just that for the 2 Week long Valentine's Day Event but it worked out just fine :).

EDIT: The Seasons rework sounds like a disaster waiting to happen:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Dead By Daylight would like a word with you

Oh dear…

I sure hope ps5 lists get capped off like some ps4 lists at some point. 😳

Adding a separate ‘additional content’ list wouldn’t be so bad.

Oh man not this game again... Will it ever let us in peace? Of all the live service games I have played it has to be this one that adds trophies all the time. I hope the flamethrower one is not that bad, I never used this type of weapon before.

• Like 1

At least the trophies look pretty quick to complete. Gonna have to get myself a flamethrower since I've always sold 'em & dropped all the ammo for it. Hopefully the storyline isn't too long since I honestly don't care about it.

So two story trophies and one grindy one? Hopefully, the story stuff isn't too bad. Found the last story stuff annoying to do solo. Guess I got to get a flamethrower. Any good easy-to-require ones I should look to pick up? I have a melee motor axe build that I assume will suffice otherwise.

Also really annoyed that it seems I deleted the game from my system. No idea why I did that, knowing that there was a second part of this coming, but I guess I did.

7 minutes ago, BrilloHD said:

So two story trophies and one grindy one? Hopefully, the story stuff isn't too bad. Found the last story stuff annoying to do solo. Guess I got to get a flamethrower. Any good easy-to-require ones I should look to pick up? I have a melee motor axe build that I assume will suffice otherwise.

Also really annoyed that it seems I deleted the game from my system. No idea why I did that, knowing that there was a second part of this coming, but I guess I did.

holy fire is the one I used for that trophy. Definitely the best one in my opinion. Managed to snag it from a players vendor 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

holy fire is the one I used for that trophy. Definitely the best one in my opinion. Managed to snag it from a players vendor 

Same here. I got my Holy Fire from one of the Blue Ridge Caravan Company Events they added last year but it took a while for it to drop.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if it needs to be a flamer-type weapon for the Weed Killer trophy or just any weapon that deals fire damage? 

I have the Heating Coil mod on one of my regular weapons that deals a little fire damage on top of its regular damage. I’m wondering if it would count?

• Like 1