Rate The Platinums

Muff

Very nice platinums (Final fantasy, Sims 3, Ni No Kuni) But some are quite easy :P

14 plats out of (about) 55 games is great! Maybe you should do something about those 0%'s at the end ( if it's possible of course :) )

6-7/10

Edited by Rubieno

(leaving this in because I got ninjaed :ninja: )Mokkajunior, the good news is you have potential based on your Skyrim and L.A. Noire plats.

Alot of fluff to include the infamous Hannah Montana plat (automatic -1). I'd rate you 4/10. I'd say focus on more quality and increase your completion percentage for a higher score.

TheSecretPartner, nice profile overall. Excellent completion percentage with some good ultra rares but more than a fair amount of fluff (Hannah Montana automatic -1) I'd give you a 8/10

(leaving this in because I got ninjaed :ninja: )Mokkajunior, the good news is you have potential based on your Skyrim and L.A. Noire plats.

Alot of fluff to include the infamous Hannah Montana plat (automatic -1). I'd rate you 4/10. I'd say focus on more quality and increase your completion percentage for a higher score.

TheSecretPartner, nice profile overall. Excellent completion percentage with some good ultra rares but more than a fair amount of fluff (Hannah Montana automatic -1) I'd give you a 8/10

I'll do Bull since he was skipped. 

That's a lot of bling bling you got going on.  However, there's isn't much that sticks out of the bunch.  I'm guessing you actually like Movie-to-game games since you have so many.  I give you props on the few time consuming plats in there though.  

8/10

I'll do Bull since he was skipped.

That's a lot of bling bling you got going on. However, there's isn't much that sticks out of the bunch. I'm guessing you actually like Movie-to-game games since you have so many. I give you props on the few time consuming plats in there though.

8/10

Very nice completion rate, a lot of quality platinums with no filler. Impressive.

9.5/10

Edited by ToxiKirby
  • Like 1