Rate The Platinums

Muff

7/10 lol do i detect a hint of jealousy you must be a frigging onion or something gt5 platinum let alone everything else i own all cod platinum's all f1 platinum's all need for speed platinum's are you trying to offend me if mines 7/10 then yours must be -10/10

8/10 decent plats you have... like Aliens:CM and BF3...

6.25/10 (after looking at you rather odd list)

Also thanks for congratulating me on A:CM plat (I think you are), your only 2nd to do so.

Your timestamps are hard to overlook.

Edited by BSAA_Operative

8/10 decent plats you have... like Aliens:CM and BF3...

Where's Grimy??? I need him to look at your list. He's good at sniffing out frauds.

You must have one of the most suspicious looking trophy lists I've seen in a while. Either your are a Godly gamer or a trophy buying, hacking, timestamp editing son-of-a-bitch.

9/10

You have a lot of hard plats and some easy which balance out. Not quite a 10 but definitely worthy of respect and that I give you.

Also thanks for congratulating me on A:CM plat (I think you are), your only 2nd to do so.

Edit:

BSAA - you didn't find his list suspicious??? Maybe I'm just a natural skeptic.

As far as you go, you have a decent list. Some fairly difficult plats...some fairly easy...just like the rest of us. Nothing that really stands out though.

7/10

• Like 1

Where's Grimy??? I need him to look at your list. He's good at sniffing out frauds.

You must have one of the most suspicious looking trophy lists I've seen in a while. Either your are a Godly gamer or a trophy buying, hacking, timestamp editing son-of-a-bitch.

Edit:

BSAA - you didn't find his list suspicious??? Maybe I'm just a natural skeptic.

As far as you go, you have a decent list. Some fairly difficult plats...some fairly easy...just like the rest of us. Nothing that really stands out though.

7/10

I might have but lack of sleep makes me overlook things xD

7/10

Edited by BSAA_Operative

Sorry dude, I had to take some medicine.  Too much fraudulitis going on around.  8/10 collection.  Nice, solid titles.  Hurry up and do those Vanquish challenges :devil:  That will be around a 9 then.

Edited by grimydawg

Sorry dude, I had to take some medicine.  Too much fraudulitis going on around.  8/10 collection.  Nice, solid titles.  Hurry up and do those Vanquish challenges :devil:  That will be around a 9 then.

I've been stuck on wave 5 of challenge 6... :shakefist:  but I'm still trying. I started a godhard playthrough to (hopefully) improve my skills.

9.5/10

9/10

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hi BSAA, I see we meet again...

8/10, it's a shame the completion rate is so low, could've been a 9...keep going!

Valtekken173 your collection is definitely an 8/10, those Devil may cry platinums as well as the prototype 1 and LittleBigPlanet 1 platinum really help make this a very solid platinum collection :D