Rate The Platinums

Muff

9/10 

Wipeout and Ninja Gaiden plats. Nice job on those ones.

You have completed really tough games like Sine Mora. Just for curiosity Why hidding so many trophies?  :hmm:

Aexuz has some very nice plats, 9/10.

I would love to hear the answer to Aexuz' question: Zongorillacska, how can we "Rate your platinums" when you are hiding over 500 trophies? I'm guessing there is some "Hannah Montana" and other Disney goodness in that pile o'trophies 

I honestly didn't even know someone COULD selectively hide their trophies . . .

I would love to hear the answer to Aexuz' question: Zongorillacska, how can we "Rate your platinums" when you are hiding over 500 trophies? I'm guessing there is some "Hannah Montana" and other Disney goodness in that pile o'trophies 

9.5/10 nice plats & completion %

A boy in bath with his mum asks:   What's that hairy thing?

Mum says:                                     That's my sponge.

The boy  says:                               Oh yeah, babysitters got one too. I have seen her washing Dads face with it.

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Just because of you being uninformed, you don't have to start bashing me. Hiding trophies is a PS feature now and it's something I've been waiting for a long time as I kinda screwed my percentage with shitty PS+ games' 0-10%'s that I would never complete in the future. I honestly think removing low percent games from your trophy list should have been a feature from the very beginning. I was kinda young and spammed my profile with low percents and I'd like to have a high percent profile now... but also wouldn't want to start all over after these accomplishments.

And just for your stupid (I sense jealousy) comment about me hiding disney plats, no, I haven't hidden a single completed game from my list. If you don't believe, go on other trophy sites (hiding feature isn't supplied on others yet) and see for yourself.

OMG. you are kidding right ?

and i rate you 2/10 not much of anything really, and that is only because im in a happy mood

Gotta love sticking out 3 really unimportant words from my reply...

Besides, I wasn't even replying to you so why the hate? Seriously you guys are so flammable. I didn't do anything wrong by using a feature provided by Sony.

I gave a long, detailed reply on why I'm using the hiding feature and you try to make me feel bad by your nonsense rating? Haha...

nonsense ?

it's only a game, does it mean you have a bigger penis if i rate you 9 ? if you gave bullstomp 5, how is yours worth more than 2 ?

and it's not a true rating, that's why i gave you that, you hid 500 trophies.

if you think im flammable now, don't get me started

Edited by Widow_Warrior

If the feature is implemented, why not use it?? Doesn't it look clearer to only see the completed games instead of a lot of incompleted ones with them? You can't "rate the platinums" of incompleted games, can you?

no you can't,  but i rate completion % also

must dash now anyway, 1 trophy away from another U/R Plat

goodnight

love you

xx

no you can't, but i rate completion % also

must dash now anyway, 1 trophy away from another U/R Plat

goodnight

love you

xx

Well that would be alright if the topic would be "rate the profile" but it is "rate the platinums" so you basicly just lost the "argument".

Love you too, peace

Edited by Zongorillacska

Just because of you being uninformed, you don't have to start bashing me. Hiding trophies is a PS feature now and it's something I've been waiting for a long time as I kinda screwed my percentage with shitty PS+ games' 0-10%'s that I would never complete in the future. I honestly think removing low percent games from your trophy list should have been a feature from the very beginning. I was kinda young and spammed my profile with low percents and I'd like to have a high percent profile now... but also wouldn't want to start all over after these accomplishments.

And just for your stupid (I sense jealousy) comment about me hiding disney plats, no, I haven't hidden a single completed game from my list. If you don't believe, go on other trophy sites (hiding feature isn't supplied on others yet) and see for yourself.

I was just asking because as I said before you completed some difficult games and maybe the ones you hide were even harder games you coudn't complete or maybe games which servers went offline. Just wanted to know the reason that's all.

About the high average completion we all know those are not the real numbers so what's the point.

Back on topic 9.3/10 for your collection Widow Warrior. Grand Turismo 5 and GTA IV some sweet plats I would really like to have.

Edited by Aexuz

I was just asking because as I said before you completed some difficult games and maybe the ones you hide were even harder games you coudn't complete or maybe games which servers went offline. Just wanted to know the reason that's all.

About the high average completion we all know those are not the real numbers so what's the point.

I know, it wasn't you that I was mad at... You simply asked me why I'm hiding trophies, obviously nothing wrong with that.

It was these two guys that made me pissed by making fun of me

On topic: Awesome list Aexuz, easily 10/10. Star Ocean, MGS2-4, MvC3 and many other decently tough plats. Really impressive

Edited by Zongorillacska

9/10 for many completed plats of varying difficulty

9/10, great job getting Wipeout HD, Endwar, Mirror's Edge and Catherine Platinum's. There's probably some other hard things there but those games are what caught my eye when I saw your trophy list. Keep up the good work ^_^