Rate The Platinums

Muff

Nice plats and VANQUISH is something I intend to start again soon. 

8/10 :)

Catherine....that's it. What else was tough on your list? Granted, you have some neat plats. Also, you have a lot of them. However, quantity doesn't go very far with me when rating. Difficulty goes a long way. Keep up the good work...just work on something harder.

8/10

A lot of difficult plats and overall an impressive list. 8.5/10

Catherine....that's it. What else was tough on your list? Granted, you have some neat plats. Also, you have a lot of them. However, quantity doesn't go very far with me when rating. Difficulty goes a long way. Keep up the good work...just work on something harder.
8/10

Fair enough, what would you say were some harder plats for me to attempt? Whether on my list or not. I mean that as a genuine question as I am looking to get some more difficult plats and also ultra rares completed. :) Also I definitely found some of the other plats I've got more difficult than Catherine but each to their own I guess. :D

A lot of difficult plats and overall an impressive list. 8.5/10

Fair enough, what would you say were some harder plats for me to attempt? Whether on my list or not. I mean that as a genuine question as I am looking to get some more difficult plats and also ultra rares completed. :) Also I definitely found some of the other plats I've got more difficult than Catherine but each to their own I guess. :D

Try Vanquish, it's the hardest plat I've got.

Ontopic

8.5/10 Great collection of plats, diverse genres, a few ultra rares (congrats on Catherine :yay: ).

I'm planning to start on Catherine soon, any tips for Babel mode?