PlayStation 4 - E3 2014

Parker

I'd love to see a new god of war but only if they do it right. from what i've heard ascension was pretty bad, i'd only enjoy a new god of war if it was god of war 4 and set after the events of 3, but considering how 3 ended that might be a tough trial.

Other than that im desperate for any kingdom hearts news i can get :D

I'd love to see a new god of war but only if they do it right. from what i've heard ascension was pretty bad, i'd only enjoy a new god of war if it was god of war 4 and set after the events of 3, but considering how 3 ended that might be a tough trial.

Other than that im desperate for any kingdom hearts news i can get :D

The developers could always borrow stuff from other mythologies like they did in GoW Ascension :rolleyes: . Kratos might go after the Roman gods (which are basically the Greek gods with different names) or the Egyptian gods.

Nintendo
On Nintendo's side I'm really looking forward to X from Monolith Soft. Still a Xenogear and Xenosaga fan at heart. 

Microsoft
I'm interested in more news about Quantum Break from Remedy. Maybe more news about a sequal to Alan Wake? Although I do hope Mistwalker reveals a game that may or may not be an Xbox One exclusive. 

Sony
Since Square Enix announced that they won't be showing Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy XV, I'm hoping that they announce Final Fantasy Type-0 for the PS Vita.

I hope they announce more of Gravity Rush 2, since Gravity Rush really attracted me to the PS Vita. 

Phantasy Star Nova from tri-Ace! Maybe another IP from tri-Ace, like a Western release of Beyond the Labyrinth or another Star Ocean game!

A new IP from Imageepoch!

I'm optimistic that this year they'll announce more of The Last Guardian.

On the other hand I have a dream of a new .hack game by CyberConnect2 but we'll probably just get another naruto game from them.

And Persona 5. 

Edited by Yechan

The Last Goddamn Guardian (working title) please! I don't care if it's turned into a Kart racer at this point.

Although i don't want to bust your bubble but kinda-almost do by saying this is that there's been 2 posts recently by russian insiders that The Last Guardian has been canceled. It's still a rumor to be honest so it could very well be happening.

As for on topic, i'm looking forward seeing some more stuff in regards to The Crew and Destiny, apart from that.. i just hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Secondly, i've been waiting for Kojima to get on stage during Sony's conference with Z.O.E. 3.. It's good to have some dreams..

Edited by Merethyl

Although i don't want to bust your bubble but kinda-almost do by saying this is that there's been 2 posts recently by russian insiders that The Last Guardian has been canceled. It's still a rumor to be honest so it could very well be happening.

Jack Tretton did confirm before his departure (and shuhei yoshida) that the Last guardian was still in development. I'd believe their word more than two russian insiders  :giggle:

Most definitely true.

I guess we will just have to wait and see like we've been doing for the past 6 years.

Kind of weird when you think about it, surely they've gone over their budget, most publishers would've canned it by now, must be really special.

I'm still holding out for something about Crash Bandicoot. It's probably a very long shot but I refuse to rule it out till the show is over  B)

Other than that the supposed gameplay and trailer for MGSV should be exciting :)

Edit: I mean how can anyone explain this sign from the PS4 ad?

Crash-Revival-1024x575.jpg

This and my life will be complete!

Microsoft's conference is over and it wasn't very impressive to me. I'm glad they focused solely on games but I hope Sony has more to show. We'll see in a few hours, EA is up now. 

Oh, and I'll be updating the OP with all the reveal trailers as long as they are PS exclusive or multiplats. 

Parker

I'm really getting excited for the Sony conference. It has been confirmed that Project CARS will be there so I hopw we'll get confirmation on whether or not our Logitech wheels will work on PS4. Even if we don't get that, just seeing the game running on PS4 will be a treat and it will make the wait for the next Gran Turismo much more bearable.

Parker