inFAMOUS First Light Announce Trailer

Bloodborne Debut Trailer

Mortal Kombat X gameplay trailer - E3 2014

LittleBigPlanet 3 - E3 2014 Announce Trailer

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End E3 2014 Trailer

YouTube Coming to PS4

Via the PS Blog

Happy E3! As you may have heard during PlayStation’s press conference, the YouTube team has been working hard to bring YouTube to PlayStation 4, where you can find and play all of YouTube including music videos, gaming videos, live streams and more. Today, we’re delighted to announce that YouTube is coming to PS4 this fall!
Sharing your greatest gaming moments on YouTube will be a piece of cake on PS4, thanks to the dedicated sharing capabilities at the very heart of PS4. YouTube will officially be one of the social options offered when you press the SHARE button on your DualShock 4. After pressing SHARE, you’ll see the YouTube icon pop up alongside Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and Ustream, and in just a couple of quick steps, you can go from playing your favorite games to publishing videos on your own YouTube channel. You’ll also be able to see your friends’ shared YouTube videos using the “What’s New” feed.
In addition to the integrated sharing functionality, a YouTube app on PS4 will become available (just like on PS3) where you can access your favorite YouTube channels, videos and personalities.
We can’t wait for you all to start sharing your gaming triumphs on YouTube! Look for more news coming soon. In the meantime, what games are you looking forward to sharing on YouTu

Edited by HeySumbode
  • Like 1

Don't get me wrong more inFAMOUS games make me feel funny downstairs but I don't like the fact that this is becoming a yearly thing. Hell it isn't even a yearly thing as Second Son just came out this year. So 2 inFAMOUS games in a couple of months...that isn't cool

Little Big Planet 3... I must have it.

Don't get me wrong more inFAMOUS games make me feel funny downstairs but I don't like the fact that this is becoming a yearly thing. Hell it isn't even a yearly thing as Second Son just came out this year. So 2 inFAMOUS games in a couple of months...that isn't cool

Did I miss an announcement, or are you talking about First Light? That's just a DLC, if I'm not mistaken.

That Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay... WOW! That was, overall, the most impressive thing I've seen all day.

Uncharted graphics looked nice, but meh. I don't care about Uncharted, I'd rather Naughty Dog go back to platformers.

Bloodborne looks interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on that.

Mortal Kombat X looked great. Seems like there will be some new gameplay elements, even some borrowed from Injustice.

Dead Island 2, I'm happy. Riptide was a dissapointment, it felt like a big DLC expansion. I loved the original Dead Island, so I can't wait for a proper sequel.

Overall, solid conference. Best one of the day, but it could've been better. That 20 or so minutes about PS Now, and PS TV, and Powers, and blah blah blah wasn't needed. Of course Vita got very little, as expected. I think Sony knows by now that it isn't selling, and they can't compete with 3DS. I wouldn't be surprised if they just drop it soon.

They should've gone on about ps tv and ps now less, and gave us a date/price for morpheus, but i though it  was a great conference, 2014 Q3 an 4 is going to be amazing with Diablo 3, Hotline Miami 2, TLOU remastered, GTA PS4, Far cry 4, AC unity, Shadow Of Mordor, Driveclub, Dragon age inquisition, Destiny, Evolve, Aliens Isolation, The Evil Within, The Crew, Battlefield Hardline, Lords Of the Fallen, Tales from the Borderlands, Borderlands Pre-Sequel, Elder scrolls online, Planetside 2 etc. 

And that pales in comparison to 2015.

Awesome now we wait to see what Nintendo is offering then we can compare. I would have to say Sony has let me down with PS Vita Tv not coming to Europe or am I wrong. 

I think they only said US and Canada for now