PlayStation 4 - E3 2014

Parker

With E3 right around the corner there is likely to be a whole lot of news pertaining to the PlayStation 4. Instead of a new thread for each game, lets keep the E3 topics in this thread to make everything easier to follow. 

For now, what games would you like to see more of at E3? What developer do you want to announce a brand new title? 

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some Uncharted 4 gameplay and I hope Naughty Dog will announce what their new project is.

E3 schedule...

f-e3times2014539589870016b114.png

Trailers/Gameplay

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Unity

Parker

With E3 right around the corner there is likely to be a whole lot of news pertaining to the PlayStation 4. Instead of a new thread for each game, lets keep the E3 topics in this thread to make everything easier to follow. 

For now, what games would you like to see more of at E3? What developer do you want to announce a brand new title? 

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some Uncharted 4 gameplay and I hope Naughty Dog will announce what their new project is.

Parker

If ND tells somethings about their new project, I don't expect any major details since it's probably still in a very early stage

I was looking forward to Batman: Arkham Knight but with the move to 2015, my excitement has been contained a bit. Uncharted 4 for sure!! Hopefully a $50 price drop is announced to counteract Xbox One.

Lol, if Sony would make it 350$ MS would feel real bad

My hopes, albeit unlikely...

Hoping The Last Guardian finally gets some screen time! Unlikely, but that game is about to be FFXV'ed.

Also, if Sony announces the return of Crash Bandicoot, I will be happy.

Sony reunites with thatgamecompany lole

• Final Fantasy XV

Fallout 4 announcement please 

Mortal Kombat x game-play

to be honest I just want Sony to flood us gamer's with a bunch of great exciting games. The disappointment so far is the amount of delays that has happened, but I hope the rest is for good reason and not blow a whole in one of the most hyped games that didn't achieve the level it promised which is Watchdogs.  <_<

Also announcing or showing any of my top 3 would make me want to stick a banana in my eye just out of sheer excitement  :platinum:

I'm still holding out for something about Crash Bandicoot. It's probably a very long shot but I refuse to rule it out till the show is over  B)

Other than that the supposed gameplay and trailer for MGSV should be exciting :)

Edit: I mean how can anyone explain this sign from the PS4 ad?

Crash-Revival-1024x575.jpg

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ
  • Like 3

Is this guess thread or a want thread? eh, I'll go both ways.

In terms of guesses, I reckon we'll see more The Order, Driveclub, The Last of Us Remastered, and possibly Uncharted 4 (actually, id expect still art with details, but no actual footage). For a final hook, they might show something unexpected like Resistance 4 (yes please), Guerillas strategy game, ninja theory's game or whatever Santa monicas tweet was about, assuming it was a precursor and not just a joke about earthquakes. However I don't expect these to definitely happen, just that if they do I wouldn't be shocked.

I would also expect something like Batman Arkham Knight to have screening. Trailers keep ending up on playstations channels (although I could be wrong, I don't think I am). Similarly, I'm torn between whether FF15 or KH3 would show as well. I reckon one will show, but not both, and I'm not sure which will be put forward.

Here's to hoping Walt Disney will take Sephiroth's place as the ultimate optional boss.

Perhaps Morpheus will be shown along with Media Molecules game for it, but that might be €3 2015