Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan: I'd import it on PS3 but tbh the lack of trophies puts me off lol

Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Would like to try it out, but the PS3 servers are offline and there's no PC version for me to buy.

Drakengard 3: I have the PS3 version, but the framerate is really bad so I'm holding off playing it for now. Plus the DLC is overpriced af.

• Like 1

I didn't look through everything in this post but I'm probably going to be going with some odd choices.

Siren blood curse (incredible survival horror game which unfortunately does not have any trophies and when I bought it years ago the onjy way to get a physical copy was the Asian version:mine was hong Kong)

Legendary (very very underrated FPS. Where you opened Pandora's box and had to fight Griffins and other mythological creatures. Again with the no trophies.

Lastly I would say deadly premonition. ( I bought it on PS3 before the actual deadly premonition version released so I have the Japanese version called red seeds profile. I knew legit nothing about the game when I bought it but when I was able to follow the game as the voices were English but Japanese text. I found it to be an absolute fucking masterpiece of a game. This game has just 2 sides. Hate or love. No in between. People consider it to be one of the best games ever or worst).

3 minutes ago, Dark Prince said:

Far Cry 2

Max Payne 3

God Of War: Ascension

Max Payne 3 all the way. Would love to plat it again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!  ?

For my PS3-to-PS4 Remasters, my list would be:

1) Motorstorm Trilogy

2) Resistance Trilogy

3) Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Honorable Mention: Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

On a side note...for my list of PS5 remakes (FF7, RE2/RE3), that list would consist of:

1) A direct re-imagining of the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy from the NES

2) A remake of the Killzone Trilogy that better incorporates and fleshes out the story in a 3-game saga. 
3) The original Street Fighter.  With full dialogue cutscenes that ties up all loose ends about Ryu and Ken’s past.  And the last fight would be an untapped-power Ryu Vs. The King of Muay Thai, in the wilderness with a slight breeze in the air, under a pale moonlight.  Like the intro of Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie.  That would be sick.  ?

Honorable Mention: Remember M.A.G. (Massive Action Game)?  That would be the war game that we would need, but we WOULDN’T deserve...?

2nd Honorable Mention:  Mercenaries 1 & 2.  An over the top 90’s-action-movie style game with crazy explosions and a 1 man (or woman) army against a whole country’s military.  In glorious 4K/60fps.  Holy...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar and 2nd Honorable Mention
  • Like 1

Call of Duty Black Ops ll (CoD MWll came remastered these days, but it's just the campaign. The PvP was sick too, but campaign was better than nothing/ They could have done this w/ Bo2)

Killzone 3 (Another multiplayer game/ The Ps4 Killzones don't feel as good as the Ps3 ones/ The new are very bad tbh)

Sport Champions (This series was my favorite w/ PS Move and a classic/ I don't know how this haven't came yet)

Sorry for my bad English 

Edited by Ryudi1998

1. MAFIA II (They don't even have to update the graphics just make a few improvements, game is still great!)

2. GTA IV (The reason I got a ps3, amazing game!)

3. MW2 MULTIPLAYER!!! (No not campaign remastered, activision ruined it again. cod4 remaster was amazing.)

On 26.3.2020 at 4:04 PM, westersburg said:

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered (probably coming this year)

- Crysis Trilogy (especially Crysis 2)

- Battlefield Bad Company

Since MW2R already released and Crysis 1 is announced i thought it's time for an updated list:

PS3 games that had already Trophies:

- Battlefield Bad Company

- MW3R

- Star Wars the Force Unleashed

PS3 games without trophies coming to PS4 with trophies:

- Need for Speed Carbon (best PS3 NFS and better than all of the ps4 NFS titles)

- Assassin's Creed 1 (don't know why this is the only AC game that hasn't been remastered for ps4. Even rogue got a remaster lol)

- Lego Star Wars the complete saga (loved that one, bought it on xbox 360 afterwards to get 1000g tho)

Just 3? But there’s so many I want ?

Emmmm ok

1. Red Dead Redemption. That game would look gorgeous with RDR2s engine.

2. Prince of Persia Trilogy (SoT, WW, TT). Already exists as a compilation on PS3 so just release it as a compilation on PS4/PS5 and then it’s technically not cheating ?

3. Assassins Creed 1. Ubisoft have remade the others, so why not that one?

Honourable mentions; Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 & 2 as a compilation (this is a cheeky 4th) ?

Edited by RedDeadWitcher93
Spelling

Spec Ops: The Line.

This truly was a hidden gem for me and I think it deserves another chance, even if it was only digitally released. 

The Godfather

This game was back when EA released decent single player games. It had its flaw, but there weren't many., Cracking game. 

Fallout: New Vegas

My most favourite Fallout game and one of the best RPG's ever made. 

On 8/4/2017 at 0:26 PM, MafiaBrett said:

MAG is another game I wish I could play again.. When the servers shut down in 2014 i lost part of my gaming soul with it Lol. 

DITTO...

RIP Zipper Interactive 

No More Heroes: Really hate that this game got delisted along with the DLC from PSN.

Finally bought a decent retail copy of Heroes' Paradise last year at my local independent game shop.

Asura's Wrath: Cus we need this Acid trip on PS4

Shadows of the Damned: Altho I prefer a sequel, considering Travis Strikes Again kinda alluded towards 1.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...