Rate The Avatar Above You!

Mio

I don't know what it is but I love it. 10/10

It's the Demon King of the Hell's 9th sphere, he was the guy that created an incredible Hellspawn's army

(Spawn Comic Books)

Malebolgia.jpg

Next player, please skip me and rate Hecate's avatar

Edited by cadaver_no_life

^ This guy has the best avatars on this site. All other avatars suck, that includes mine too.  :(

EDIT: I was talking about Zestful but cadaver ninja'd me.

omg HP-Senpai finally noticed me, his venom snake avatar is the sexiest thing I've ever seen

I can't even/10

Edit: Ninja'd 

01/01

Edited by Zestful Quesadilla
  • Like 1

Hah! Owls don't wear hats! That's a well known fact!

...Or is it? Could it be possible that my own perception of owls has been wrong all this time. That my own idea of what an owl 'is' clashes with reality and forces me to reject what an owl really 'is' so much so that I have come to see it as what it isn't? So much so that I dismiss it off hand? 'Owls don't wear hats' is what I feel to be true yet here one stands in all it's hat wearing glory. It's true that I could hardly consider myself an owl expert. Has my pre-conceived notions of owls so muddied my understanding of reality? And if my understanding of owls is so lacking, what of the rest of the world?

Hmm... w-wut? Oh... Yeah. 9/10. That's a cute owl. So cute it forced me to have an existential crisis.

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 1