Sony Releasing LE Frozen PS4

Vicodin_HP

Sony is apparently releasing a Limited Edition PS4 based on the movie Frozen in Japan.

Article here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/10/sony-releases-disneys-frozen-limited-edition-ps4-no-im-not-joking/

It appears that Frozen is extremely popular in Japan.

Thoughts?

My Japanese teacher was talking about how popular Frozen was in Japan some months ago. They have parts in the movie where everybody does a sing-along.

On topic: I guess if somebody really likes Frozen and buys the Frozen themed PS4 good for them. 

I don't get the love for this film at all. It was an OK Disney movie but not enough to be getting fawned over by everyone. But if they are going to do one, here is an idea. WAIT UNTIL THE WHITE PS4 COME OUT SO IT MAKES A LITTLE MORE SENSE FOR A FROZEN THEME.

• Like 1

I don't get the love for this film at all. It was an OK Disney movie but not enough to be getting fawned over by everyone. But if they are going to do one, here is an idea. WAIT UNTIL THE WHITE PS4 COME OUT SO IT MAKES A LITTLE MORE SENSE FOR A FROZEN THEME.

I agree about Frozen, it was good but people are STILL talking about it. I'd prefer a Pixar movie any day. 

Haters...  :angry:

Movie was absolutely stunning, especially songs :wub:  (also, polish dub sounds much better than english, at least for me).

I loved it mostly because it wasn't another noisy, stupid movie for kids, but something with a soul. 

But this PS4 is just ugly and looks like a bait for kids who liked the movie.

It was an okay movie. I liked it a lot more when people didn't talk about it and sing the songs constantly.

This PS4 looks pretty bad though. The art on it could pass as decals. Not to mention that the PS4 isn't white (which would make more sense) and that the art barely covers any of it. 

Maybe I'm reaching that stage of my life where I'm simply jaded, but I cannot understand for the life of me what all the fuss and sheer hoopla regarding Frozen is all about.

Kinda agree with you there.

Weird, but probably worth a decent chunk of change if you managed to get a hold of one.