Kingdom Hearts-2.5HD ReMiX- Cover Revealed!

wtf is wrong with Master Xehanort? He looks like a goblin

My thoughts exactly, and it looks a bit too crowded (keyblade overkill) 

That collector's edition looks absolutely classy, if it comes stateside I'll Pre-order it in a squidbeat

The cover looks a bit off and unbalanced to me. I imagine it was either rushed, since Nomura has a lot on his plate right now, or it was drawn by a newer artist. It just doesn't seem to have Nomura's usual quality. It's fine though, it could be much worse.

I really hope we get that CE though. I would absolutely buy 1.5 for a third time if we did.

• Like 1

I don't like this Cover too Much Either...

Its too Crammed & having 2 Soras is a bit weird, I dunno

I'm still Buying the thing & in Limited Edition if that one gets over to the States

WTF is that!!! Please tell me this is fake. And why 2 Soras and no Kairi?

It may seem like it but it's not the same character, the one on the botom is Sora, but the one in the middle is Data-Sora, and yes, they are 2 distinct characters

Edited by Devil_Spooky

Is this official? It doesn't even fit the Kingdom Hearts art style at all - it looks like a fan mockup, lol - Not the biggest fan, but whatever, it's the game that counts, right? :P

Anyway, here's what the box itself looks like with the logo and everything, can't find a bigger picture

kh25_product_detail_game_01_img_01.jpg

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

It may seem like it but it's not the same character, the one on the botom is Sora, but the one in the middle is Data-Sora, and yes, they are 2 distinct characters

Ah I see, haven't played KH Coded. But still Naminé could fit next to Mickey and Kairi could be next to Roxas if they got rid of all the keyblades.

Is this official? It doesn't even fit the Kingdom Hearts art style at all - it looks like a fan mockup, lol - Not the biggest fan, but whatever, it's the game that counts, right? :P

Anyway, here's what the box itself looks like with the logo and everything, can't find a bigger picture

kh25_product_detail_game_01_img_01.jpg

It is a bit off, but it's definitely official. It's on the official website now.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd2/

Edited by ExHaseo