EU PS PLUS August 2014

Xxleonardo97xX

Well the prediction i made a year ago was spot on, PS Plus has gone to hell since the launch of the PS4 because now they can use PS4 multiplayer as a way to keep us subscribed. They introduced PS Plus for PS4 multiplayer as if it were a bonus for a great service anyways but at this point it’s pretty much the same as Xbox Live Gold, they just rip you off for a service that should be free.
I haven’t downloaded a PS Plus game since February because they’ve mostly all been so awful since, PlayStation saying they love indies is apparently a good thing to them but in my opinion it’s a terrible thing because in reality 9/10 indie games suck and the ones that are actually good such as Journey, The Unfinished Swan, Sound Shapes etc are never offered on PS Plus, we just get the crappy ones.
PlayStation 4 released with the motto “This is for the players” and i genuinely believed Sony prioritized their players as much as their shareholders but i was very wrong as after a few months 
i’m starting to see that it was all just a false sense of hope, all they’ve cared about since day one is money, money and more money…like every company i guess. I would love for them to prove me wrong but i just can’t see it happening, we’re still waiting for half of the features we were promised on the PS4, some of which haven’t even been mentioned since E3 2013.

• Like 2

So for the PS4 the two free games are Fez and Road Not Taken, am actually very pleased with this, there are so few good PSN games that haven't been free yet and those two seem like they are. I think this is better than a lot of the PS4's months so far..

I own Fez for PC and played a small bit of it but love it and would love to finish it on the PS4.

Road Not Taken looks beautiful and like something that  I'd enjoy.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Road Not Taken - Doesn't look that good, might give it a go though.

Crysis 3 - Played it, might try and get some more of the trophies later.

FEZ - Pretty average looking, might give it a go.

Proteus - Looks very stupid.

Metrico - Not sure what to think of it

Harry Potter - Another Plat, really enjoy the Lego games.

The funny thing is some of these indies end up being better than whatever you people are expecting. What do you want exactly? Killzone Shadow Fall? Knack? If you want a certain AAA game THAT bad then you would've bought it, not waited until it's free on IGC.

• Like 1

Gotta say I am somewhat disappointed with this month's offerings...

HOWEVER, that's not to say that I won't still enjoy Crysis 3 and Fez; both of which I have been meaning to get but didn't want to pay for. Complaining about free games is plain silly (although I can understand why some people are disappointed).

And I have absolutely no interest in Fez at all. Won't even consider downloading that one. 

Too bad, it's a brilliant game.

I'm pretty happy with the free games. Looking forward to playing Fez again and trying out Proteus.

Dafuq? I think this is a great update. Dont have any of these games... Some people...

ikr ive been wanting FEZ and metrico looks sweet. crysis 3 willl be fun too.

the only bad thing is i was wanting the lego games that EU got.

I got that for ps4! But havent gotten to play it yet but I did enjoy lego batman 2 on ps3 so is vita one good

really different. the character roster is changed and there is no free play mode and completely different levels. it has super moves and the whole thing is about combat so if you die you dont respawn

ikr ive been wanting FEZ and metrico looks sweet. crysis 3 willl be fun too.

the only bad thing is i was wanting the lego games that EU got.

really different. the character roster is changed and there is no free play mode and completely different levels. it has super moves and the whole thing is about combat so if you die you dont respawn

that sucks ass