What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Catherine and GTAV is a bizarre mix, but you have to be hardcore Wapanese to plat a a game as notoriously annoying to plat as Catherine. Twice. And apparently you have more tolerance for hardcore racing games than I do--dropped Grid 2 at 25%. Fuck drifting.

Idk I did GTA V first, I got it because GTA is my childhood. Then I did Catherine on a bet, then did it again because I loved it so much. Grid 2 though was really easy other than getting to level 10 online because I suck at car games.

Skip me btw. 

Had a ton of fun finishing Mirrors Edge. (so did I :) )

Oh if only you knew how much time I've spent with this game , not even trophy hunting just for fun. I've probably played story 7 or 8 times each time trying to find cool or alternate routes. I never realized when I bought this game from the bargain bin what it would become. It has become my favourite game ever and I'm working on getting all 99 stars. I'm sitting at 91 right now.

You would guess I would have Catalyst by now but don't have a ps4 :( .... YET :D

Also holy crap your trophy cabinet 0_0. Must be the god of gaming or something.

• Like 1

She's quite the hentai, (Otacon knows what you did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) but she's also a sole independent heroic figure, seeing as how she's a Master herself, (DOA5) and how people depend on her when she brings life to the party (Yakuza). She's a lone independent hero who sticks to her goals? She's willing to beat anything that can be considered an obstacle on her path just as she is willing to beat her "snake" while looking for peace and quiet inside a locker when wanting to take a break from being a badass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1