What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

@NaseemJohn likes games that are tough, but can be completed by memorising boss attacks nad finding the best countermoves.

Kudos on the Titan Souls and Furi platinums (I don't know anything about the Warhammer game). I liked Furi but got distracted before I could finish it. I just played Titan Souls yesterday for the first time, I may get to the Truth (possibly) but I'll never do the platinum, it would be too much of a hassle for me.

Will you do the Super Meat Boy platinum at some point?

Edit: Just got Truth in Titan Souls! Definitely not getting the platinum though.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

@BillyHorrible 100% a lot of games that don't have platinums and seems to enjoy smaller games  just as much as triple A games. 

Warhammer vermintide is one of the hardest platinums out there but not much people know about it. It's easily a 9.5/10 but if done solo a 10/10. You guys should check it out it's a very good game.(was the 5th person to obtain it) I would make a guide if I knew how

As for super meat boy, ill definitely do it some day but there's other hard games I wanna do first as they seem more enjoyable 

• Like 1