What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Not every trophy in a cabinet has to be your rarest or a platinum...

For "LovesAnInjection" I'll say those trophies are probably the ones they are either most proud of or enjoyed the most. (or some other personal reason we don't know)

For "Mar" I'll say you obviously enjoy showing your ultra rare plats.

A_O_B likes Assassin's Creed and (probably) the naval gameplay involving the legendary ships featured in Black Flag and Rogue (or just likes those titles) and likes Uncharted :D?

I use my trophy cabinet for my most fun trophies. 

Those 2 AC trophies are honestly some of the most fun I've had in gaming in a very long time. (also they are from games my brother and I like playing together.)

The Uncharted platinum is there because my father loves watching me play the game and help me find treasure. :D He can't wait for Uncharted 4 lmfao.

Next poster should focus on Yechan's trophy list not mine.

• Like 1

Not every trophy in a cabinet has to be your rarest or a platinum...

For "LovesAnInjection" I'll say those trophies are probably the ones they are either most proud of or enjoyed the most. (or some other personal reason we don't know)

For "Mar" I'll say you obviously enjoy showing your ultra rare plats.

That wasn't my point or perspective.. at all. He has ultra rare trophies in it 'and' it starts with them, so I was thrown off when I saw weaker versions of ultra rare. They all have rare relevance.

Likes the Metal Gear Solid franchise and is proud the rare/hard Catherine platinum :)

Doesn't seem to like Final Fantasy Lightning Returns even though it has a 12La2cffe.png chocobo trophy

I do like Lightning Returns :P That Chocobo trophy wouldn't fit in with the others because of reasons though ^^ Although I suppose it could replace the Saddle Sore one...

Next person: Ignore me and comment on the above ^

Loves the Final Fantasy series, mainly Chocobos.

That Chocobo-part is indeed the impression the cabinet would give but that is incorrect :P One of the other species shown there is my #1 favourite (and the other one is #2), Chocobos just happen to have the most trophies associated with them :/

• Like 1

Next person: Ignore me and comment on the above ^

That Chocobo-part is indeed the impression the cabinet would give but that is incorrect :P One of the other species shown there is my #1 favourite (and the other one is #2), Chocobos just happen to have the most trophies associated with them :/

But chocobos and Cactuars are awesome. :P I get your point though.

• Like 1