Angry Joe Reviews The Last of Us Remastered

Parker

Hell yes, i was waiting for this review since i watched his live stream on Twitch.

I really  :wub: this guy, (no homo) i also hope he 's not bashing the game to hard hihi.

But again, i love his passion and above all his honest reviews.

Thx for sharing Parker! :highfive:

Edited by DutchGamer-W-

I haven't watched it yet but knowing Joe I bet there's spoilers in the damn thing.

There are a couple spoilers but nothing too bad. The game is a year old though so I can forgive some spoilers. 

Good review as always, but those comments to the video. Come on people...

Yeah, there are some raging fanboys in the comments. Joe predicted it would happen when he bought a PS4 and he was definitely right. 

Parker

There are a couple spoilers but nothing too bad. The game is a year old though so I can forgive some spoilers. 

Yeah, there are some raging fanboys in the comments. Joe predicted it would happen when he bought a PS4 and he was definitely right. 

Parker

theyre very tiny spoilers, nothing big.

In most of cases i find Angry joe's videos entertaining but at the same time i can clearly notice when he just plays safe being agree with the masses.

Huge example in this case, i know many ps3 gamers which like TLOU (like me) but don't consider it the best game ever. So that "raging xbox fans" was a smart way to get thumbs up.

I thought it was a great review, I am already about halfway into the game but still loved the video. Angry Joe's videos are very entertaining.

Good review as always, but those comments to the video. Come on people...

I give up on youtube comments having anything written with any kind of basic intelligence a long time ago.

Now when I go there, it's to laugh out loud at how stupid the comments are.

Gotta love the comment section...

6LDJvZo.png

This comment is hilarious. I have no idea if he's being serious.

People actually like Angry Joe?

A lot of people like him, he has a lot of subscribers for a single person video game channel (Some certain ones have a lot more, everyone knows who they are).

I think his reviews and interviews are great. His videos are very funny, he's one of the few on youtube that I keep up with.