Most Hated Animated Series

SergeantMalon

I cannot believe that no one said Johnny Test, or Total Drama Island. It's sad to see some decent shows like futurama, simpsons, death note, and regular show on here. I think that recent spongebob, recent family guy, Brickleberry ( Tosh.0 was in it if you don't remeber that horrid show), and Allen Gregory which was on fox for a  short time should be on here. Also Teen titans go! is kind of boring but its sad that they don't bring back the old Teen Titans and have this garbage.

How do you hate Ed, Edd, n Eddy that was one of the best CN shows. Also shrek is love, and shrek is life

Personally, I like Johnny Test. Maybe because it's Canadian and has James Arnold Taylor ( Ratchet & Tidus) as the voice of Johnny.

• 1 month later...

Family Guy (Most recent seasons)

Teen Titans Go! (A disgrace to the original animated series and the Teen Titans in general in every way)

Uncle Grandpa (Seriously, the creator of this travesty should be fired immediately for creating such a pile of dung of a show in the first place)

South Park (Most recent seasons)

Edited by LeiFangFan85

Family Guy (Most recent seasons)

Teen Titans Go! (A disgrace to the original animated series and the Teen Titans in general in every way)

Uncle Grandpa (Seriously, the creator of this travesty should be fired immediately for creating such a pile of dung of a show in the first place)

South Park (Most recent seasons)

The original Teen Titans was awesome. Go is a insult to the great older DC shows. And uncle grandpas I'm pretty sure he's a pedo. Why would he go after kids lol?

Johnny Test is the only cartoon I've personally witnessed that I find just intolerable. Most cartoons, old and new, I can find some small or large redeeming quality to. Johnny Test is the exception.

this!! and i see uncle grandpa has already been mentioned as well - both just awful shows

Pretty much anything on CN right now. The last good stuff on there was in the early 2000s, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Johnny Bravo, etc.

All of Seth McFarlane's current stuff.

The Simpsons, never liked it.

99% of anime.

As for animated movies, modern Disney. Every new Disney movie uses the exact same faces for the girls, it's just pathetic. Especially when you compare it to what Disney used to put out.

Teen Titans Go is a horible show I miss the old Teen Titans it went from great characters and writing to just trash.

Plus as said above CN is not all bad Gumball I think is really good.

Animation wise MLP is great G4 is just a visual feast imo, love the stories as well again my opinion.

Most hated anime?

if Pokemon is an anime then pokemon.lol.

Teen Titans Go is a horible show I miss the old Teen Titans it went from great characters and writing to just trash. Agree with you BFF. The original was so badass plus great intro!

Plus as said above CN is not all bad Gumball I think is really good.

Animation wise MLP is great G4 is just a visual feast imo, love the stories as well again my opinion.

Most hated anime?

if Pokemon is an anime then pokemon.lol.

:| Higurashi no Naku Koro ni  :|    there i said it

simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpe

I definitely agree with this guy. Immediately hate it when most of the episodes are repetitive even I tried watching it again it's still the same thing. Can'tdo it.

What's Free?

Oh boy you don't want to know that. Too controversial where people don't like something swimming while hint* hint* you see comments of girls loving this show the most than most men for the most part.