Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #6 Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

1L59f7bc_zpsf58c721d.png

This was a very grindy, but sort of easy plat. It's my first introduction to rogue-like JRPGs, and I think I won't go back (it was frustrating!), even though this game was enjoyable. The plot revolves around a girl, Pupuru, and her side-kick, Kuu-chan, who wants to save her favourite curry restaurant by hunting down special ingredients for an awesome curry dish. That's basically it! The main game can be completed in a few short hours, and most of the trophies are earned through the NG+. The story was way too short. Most of the work you do is upgrading the really cool-designed weapons and shields. You can also earn different outfits for Pupuru by completing some tasks. Finding the theatre items was also a chore, but you're rewarded with little stories about the characters and the items that you find in the dungeons. The only thing I didn't like was that the game lagged in the dungeons sometimes, and the message box at the bottom of the vita screen froze. I had to do a temp save, close the game and re-start it again. Anyway, apart from the very end, where I had just 1 spell book left to find (took me 2 hours), I really liked the game. Even more so, I loved the characters, especially Pupuru, Puni, and Kuu-chan. And special thanks to jeieem for some needed advice!!

EDIT: The opening movie is awesome!!!

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 4

The only thing I didn't like was that the game lagged in the dungeons sometimes, and the message box at the bottom of the vita screen froze. I had to do a temp save, close the game and re-start it again.

I feel your pain. I had to switch to flight mode multiple times when I was going through secret sky palace..

• Like 1