Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Im glad you got the platinum mate, i really wish i also knew the struggle you went if the game, i would gladly join Wdjat, my buddy Dragon and JeieeM to help you see the game differently, i wont say much, because i really can't, since you know why, right? but im glad nonetheless, in other news, Lone survivor platinum is also mine, i know this game you also like it.

I know you like the game and I think it was your checklist that called it a Masterpiece (which I stole for my rant :P).

I know a lot of people love this game, just like a lot of people love Borderlands. Both games were just not for me :(. That is what is fun about gaming, we all have different opinions on what we like.

Glad you got the Lone Survivor plat, that White Ending was kind of creepy :o

This is one of the best opinions I've ever seen. It must've taken a lot of time to put it together. I also hated the blitzball part and never managed to beat the chocobo race with a time of 0:00:00. I was expecting to read something about the butterfly minigame. Also after seeing that laughing cutscene after Luca, the Ratchet & Clank games have never been the same (Tidus and Ratchet have the same VA). And thnx for mentioning me :D. Looks like you've found the worst plat for te 2015 awards. Btw if you took the expert sphere grid you wouldn't have to get rid of the lock spheres.

Thanks Dragon :). Honestly the Chocobo Race (once I figured out how to do it) was actually pretty easy. You just tap left or right and don't bother about steering. Once I discovered that I beat it in 4 rounds.

I didn't mention the Butterfly mini-game because I didn't bother with it ^_^. You didn't need the prize from it for the trophy and I figured "if Square doesn't care enough about Kimhari to give his ultimate weapon a trophy, then why should I :D"

• Like 2

I know you like the game and I think it was your checklist that called it a Masterpiece (which I stole for my rant :P).

I know a lot of people love this game, just like a lot of people love Borderlands. Both games were just not for me :(. That is what is fun about gaming, we all have different opinions on what we like.

Glad you got the Lone Survivor plat, that White Ending was kind of creepy :o

Off course I understand mate, and I also share the same feeling towards your feedback post just like Dragon mentioned. We're here to have fun and learn from experience, there's no shame to love or dislike something, xD in the end Final Fantasy X got the crown for best opinion I ever read about, even if it hurts my feelings, xD

Lone survivor is indeed creepy, especially based in the art style and gameplay, since its retro. In the end is scarier, creepier and way more entertaining than most big budget games today.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2